Topic: Hello Bonamassa Friends

Hey all,

I'm new to the message board, but have been a Joe Bonamassa fan for many years now.  First show was when he opened for Peter Frampton at the Electric Factory in Philly.  Joe blew me away that night and I've been hooked ever since.  Have seen Joe everytime back to Philly area and have tickets to the Scottish Rite show this Sunday in Collingswood NJ.  I will be there with my Dad (first Joe show), brother and 10 year old son (first Joe show).  Can't wait......Thanks Joe - Sloe Gin is fantastic!!

Re: Hello Bonamassa Friends

Welcome aboard!  I'm sure you will meet and enjoy all the fans on this message board.
Mike

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, it changed.

Nothing like multi-generational male bonding..Welcome young2sj!...Let us know how it goes. I'll be in Philly 11/3 for Albert Cummings.     Cathy

Young2sj,
Welcome to the forum. You've found a group of the greatest music fans around.
Keep us posted on the upcoming live show. I've been bring friends and family to Joe shows for awhile. I always try to bring at least one person that's never seen Joe before.
It's fun to watch the looks on their faces during the show.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Welcome from me too!

Rob

cathysiler wrote:

Nothing like multi-generational male bonding..Welcome young2sj!...Let us know how it goes. I'll be in Philly 11/3 for Albert Cummings.     Cathy

Albert cummings ,I am envious I dont think he plays in the chicago area.I would really love to see him live'

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Welcome to the show that never ends, step inside , step inside! Glad ya joined us, dont be all shy, that just turns me on! And ya might be a dude, and i cant go there ....OK!!...:lol:

Shred

Welcome Young 2sj I too think its great the the 3 generations can dig our Joe.I just think back to my fathers generation and he would never be interested in Joes music and unfortunatly my 2 kids[9and5] both girls are into the whole hip hop thing,and show no interest in the  blues thing.So I think you should enjoy the togetherness.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky