Topic: hi!

Hello!! I am kinda nervous, this is my first time on a forum....... but here goes!!

My name is Angie. I have a great friend that goes by the name of pattyluvsjoe, that introduced me to the awsome music of Joe Bonamassa.

I was the cookie baker for the special Christmas in November at the Surf Ballroom, Clear Lake, Iowa.  I was later bona baptised at the Surf about a month and a half ago and it all became clear what all the excitement was about!  I am the Angie in the Joe and the Gin-Ettes picture. 

Glad to be here!! lol

Re: hi!

Hi Angie! Any friend of Patty's is a friend of this forum!!! At least I know there is nothing I could tell you about Joe that Patty hasn't covered! Post away!!! Cathy

Angie
Welcome but please watch out for the guy they call BLUESMAN-- He can get realy crazzzzyyy sometimes smile And he go"s buy many names. Any way glad your here. This is the best forum in the world.
  JON

ps Roy you know i love you man!!!!!!

Welcome Angie, glad to see more fans, and like Cathy said, any friend of Patty's is a friend of mine. smile Glad to hear you got Bonaddicted by the ultimate person to Bonaddict people! Keep posting!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Oh your Angie!, you probably heard of me I was in her hotel room for hours in Tulsa wink , hey we were looking at 100 plus photos, strictly business I asure you....lol

Shred

P.S....Patty tell her I'm a joker, dont want you hubby hunting me down!

Hey Angie!
We met at your Bonabaptism at the Surf. Happy to see you found your way here! Don't be nervous. This was also the first forum I joined and I gotta say it's by far the best! And you couldn't ask for a better guide to the forum than your friend Patty. I first met Patty at that show  last November that you baked the cookies for. Did you also bake that awesome birthday cake for Patty - the one with the Gin-Ettes on top? Have a good time and hopefully we'll see you at another show!

Well look who I found on the forum, my wonderful dear friend Angela smile smile smile  Here is a person very near and dear to my heart.  I gotta' tell ya', I know everybody's got one.....but this is my "angel on my shoulder" in life.  It doesn't matter when, where, or what.....I can always count on Angela to love me unconditionally...and I publicly thank you here and now amongst all my forum friends smile

I will never forget the look on her face when Joe took the stage.  Priceless.  And to quote her, "I understand now!"   (Hook, line, and sinker)  She's the Mom of Cody, in my post, Kids With Taste smile ....the lil' stinker is into Jellyroll now......he's after my heart.

Enjoy your time here and hang out with your new friends.....far & wide....  smile  and  we'll look forward to our next Joe show...
                                                                                            pattyluvsjoe

P.S.  She makes a mean cookie.  I recall asking Bogie about the cookies and he said he didn't know about the other kinds, cuz  he couldn't get past the chocolate crinkles wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Ok now Patty! 

Hi Angela and welcome to the forum. Now that you are on the forum.....the next step is ROAD TRIPS! Just ask Patty, I'm good at getting her out on the road! Don't care what that ole husband of hers thinks of me! I know, I know.....I am such a bad influence on her......If he ONLY knew!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Hi Angie. Nice to meet you.

Rob

Angie,
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!
You'll be noticing a very distinct sentiment here: Any friend of Patty's is a friend of mine too! I've made lots of friends on this forum and have had the great fortune of meeting many of them in person. Patty is in a league of her own.
I'd watch out for that Rhonda though....she'll have you corrupted in no time at all!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I am very happy to be here!

I am on dial-up at home, so probably won't be able to write much during the week. ( I know I am still in the stone age!) It takes me forever to get anything done there, but at work or school I will be able to keep updated.  Thanks!!

12 (edited by akhotman 2007-10-22 17:45:34)

Lee wrote:

Hey Angie!
We met at your Bonabaptism at the Surf. Happy to see you found your way here! Don't be nervous. This was also the first forum I joined and I gotta say it's by far the best! And you couldn't ask for a better guide to the forum than your friend Patty. I first met Patty at that show  last November that you baked the cookies for. Did you also bake that awesome birthday cake for Patty - the one with the Gin-Ettes on top? Have a good time and hopefully we'll see you at another show!

Hi Lee! I wanted to write and say "AWSOME PICS" from my bonabaptism show!! That was a very special night and it shows in your pictures. What a spell he puts on the croud and you were still able to get mindblowing shots. Thanks!!

Hi Angie,
Bonabuddies at work & at play...sounds like FUN!!!!  Patty had your picture up somewhere and has mentioned you before and since she is so easy to like, I feel like I already know you.  Enjoy being a Joe fan!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

14 (edited by Rocket 2007-10-23 17:37:55)

Hi Angie.  Roy may be a resident nut, but I am President-Defect Rocketfeller B. Nutz"!!!

Let me whisper in your ear:
Angie, AAAYYYYngie, where will it lead us from here?

Take Good Care of Patty Cakes AND
Rock On & Keep the Faith,

Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hi Angie.  Welcome to the forum and to our wonderful world here filled with everything JOE and his mind blowing rockin' blues music.  Glad to see a dear friend of Patty's has also experienced the Bonamassa rush!!  She is the best...  We are a lot of fun and an extremely friendly bunch here so enjoy the forum and post away.....

.....Barbara