Topic: Possible Reno Show? If So, Ready to Street Team !!

Hay Eric,  Hoping truth to the rumor I heard that Joe is coming to Reno, if so, I am ready to hit the Bricks and Street Team my Heart out!

Any update appreciated!

Tahoe jo

Tahoe Jo

Re: Possible Reno Show? If So, Ready to Street Team !!

tahoerimriders wrote:

Hay Eric,  Hoping truth to the rumor I heard that Joe is coming to Reno, if so, I am ready to hit the Bricks and Street Team my Heart out!

Any update appreciated!

Tahoe jo

I'm not a street teamer but I'll bring at least a half dozen flat landers up for Joe...

pat6put6man wrote:
tahoerimriders wrote:

Any update appreciated!

Tahoe jo

I'm not a street teamer but I'll bring at least a half dozen flat landers up for Joe...

Sounds like a plan!  You might want to give Street Teaming a try, a real rewarding experience to spread the word about Joe.  It doesn't have to be for a particular show.  Seems like most fans are Street Teamers anyway as we all have the tendency to share with others what Joe's Music has done for us!
Nice to meet you Pat, welcome to the Forum.  It is still the only Forum and indeed the First Forum I have ever joined. The people here are AMAZING & Generous with their knowledge of gear and all things Joe.  You won't find better people anywhere!
Happy Trails

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

Hay Thanks Lee who came up with the information thru KNBP website

Joe in Reno April 29th 2016!! Can't Wait!!

Tahoe Jo

tahoerimriders wrote:

Now that we have a date, when do the tix go on sale??? What about the rest of the tour, dates, venues, etc.? The closest tix I ever got were 17 rows back except on the ship, then you could get right next to the stage if you were willing to stand and hold your ground.

pat6put6man wrote:
tahoerimriders wrote:

Now that we have a date, when do the tix go on sale??? What about the rest of the tour, dates, venues, etc.? The closest tix I ever got were 17 rows back except on the ship, then you could get right next to the stage if you were willing to stand and hold your ground.

I think your best bet would be to go to the KNBP website, they are offering ticket packages for members. The packages usually have some with a Meet & Greet attached but they are a good value and good seats, with or without M&G.

Lee put a link you can click on my other thread under Show & Set lists.  I don't know how to create clickable links. Otherwise Google the KNBP PBS Station in Reno.

Myself & Good Bonabuddy are all set for tickets as our Meet & Greet package Tour D Force box set came with tickets that are still valid after the previous show was re-scheduled.

Common practice for Forum folks to gather prior to the show.

Met some GREAT people at Blondie's in NYC before show at the Beacon Theatre May 2013

I'll bet the Cruise was AMAZING!

Tahoe Jo