Topic: U.S. Memorial Day

On this coming day and long weekend which commemorates our servicemen, pause a moment and remember those that gave all to preserve our way of life. This old vet salutes his comrades and all that serve no matter where.
If you want to help out veterans a little, go to Joe's store and get the Operation Homefront Tee. The wife says it is one of the best looking JoeTees I own. Thank you Joe for doing your part. If you want to use the Affiliate link at the bottom of my signature line, I'll donate all commissions to Operation Homefront as well.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Re: U.S. Memorial Day

RickB wrote:

On this coming day and long weekend which commemorates our servicemen, pause a moment and remember those that gave all to preserve our way of life. This old vet salutes his comrades and all that serve no matter where.
If you want to help out veterans a little, go to Joe's store and get the Operation Homefront Tee. The wife says it is one of the best looking JoeTees I own. Thank you Joe for doing your part. If you want to use the Affiliate link at the bottom of my signature line, I'll donate all commissions to Operation Homefront as well.
Rick

And for all in the UK support  Help for Heroes always support our troops, if not this. Real Brothers in Arms.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

All gave some.  Some gave all.

MuchGratitude
BigJeffJones

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:

MuchGratitude
BigJeffJones

So true Doc! Please remember those who served our country before you spark the bar-b. This IS Memorial Day, not National BBQ day as the "Brass" @ Kingsford would have us think.

God Bless Our Troops,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

6 (edited by dknight16 2012-05-26 17:55:55)

Always honored Memorial Day.  It's much more than a Spring day off work.  I've spent many a Memorial Day weekends at the Indy 500.  Saturday is just a party, but the Speedway always does a nice tribute program before the race on Sunday with a military fly-by.  Most memorable one ever was the B2 Stealth Bomber.  It sounded like the end of the world and I knew that I would never want to see that coming at me in anger. Just mind blowing.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

bigjeffjones wrote:

MuchGratitude
BigJeffJones

+1!! Be thankful and be safe everyone.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

From one vet to all the others.....many thanks.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

To those who sacrificed,
To those who gave up their own
To the few who dared to stand
And to those who never came home
I will always remember
I will always be grateful
I Thank You

Spider wrote:

To those who sacrificed,
To those who gave up their own
To the few who dared to stand
And to those who never came home
I will always remember
I will always be grateful
I Thank You

+1 million

Major Tom to ground control...

11 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-05-25 17:43:17)

(a continuation of 2012's Thread ... didn't find a 2013 or '14 Memorial Day Thread ... must be one.)

Just taking a moment to post a remembrance those who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice ... so we can enjoy and exercise the freedoms we have here in the USA (that I'm sorry to say I sometime take for granted.) 

I also would like to thank all those who have courageously served their Country ... and today .. remember to say a prayer for those currently serving, that they may return safely to their families and friends back home. Thank you for what you do for all of us!!

As RickB reminded in the 2012 Thread ... Joe's Operation Homefront shirt is still for sale in The Store ... with $5 of the proceeds going to Operation Homefront ... who helps to provide emergency financial and other assistance to our injured warriors and their families

http://shop.jbonamassa.com/products/troopstee-1

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

12 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2017-05-29 19:45:11)

Just wanted to bring Mr. RickB's Memorial Day Thread back up into the Actives .. I thank him sincerely for his service ... and thank those who gave the ultimate sacrifice ... along with their families ... to preserve the freedoms we enjoy.

Although Joe's Store no longer has the Operation Homefront T's ... here is a link to the Organization that a portion of the T's proceeds went to ...

http://www.operationhomefront.org

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.