Topic: Hello!!!! :o)

Hello!!!!
My names Julia, I'm a bit of an old fart, 44 years old! but young at heart wink
I'm from England
i was introduced to Joes music  by a very good friend of mine bout 6 months ago!! WOW!! Talk about being blown away!! Love him to bits now and never listen to anything else!!
I saw him in concert August this year and have just got tickets for Feb next year...Can't wait!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

~If Heartaches were nickels I'd be the richest fool alive~

Re: Hello!!!! :o)

Welcome Julia

44 is young on this forum! Plenty of wonderful, warmhearted, crazy folk here. Joe is indeed the   dog's so welcome once more and enjoy the ride!

Peace and Jam

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Hi Julia and thanks for signing in. 44..that would be nice! lol....You must hook up with the other Bonamaniacs in England for the Feb. show. You're going to have a blast!   Cathy

Hi Julia,
I love your user name, it's very clever! You have a very cool website, too. Those are some fantastic tags you've designed. My (probably stupid) question is - what are the tags used for? I'd love to see a Joe Bonamassa tag! Anyway, welcome to the forum!

And millhouse is right - 44 is not that old on this forum (I'm 48).

Hi hi hi all of ya!
I'm starting to feel like a bit of a young chick now ;o)
Thank you all so much for welcoming me!
and Lee.....thanks for the comment about my web site....they are used to send as greetings in an email, just to day hello, thank you, thinking of you or whatever, bit like when you would send an e-card....and if you look at my most recent tags you will find one or two Joe Bonamassa ones on that page yikes)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Julia! I'll take a closer look indeed.

Very nice tags Julia and welcome to the forum - I'm going to make you feel young also -
I'd love to see 44 again!
Jaci

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Hey Julia, welcome to the forum and cute tags. wink

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Hi and welcome, Julia....I'm 45 and feel like a young'un when I'm listening to (or preferably, seeing) Joe.  Love the "Sloe Gin" tag in Sept. '07.  Very cool!

Make yourself at home!

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Hello Juliapeculair,
      I thought about you today after our messaging yesterday.  I would have posted earlier, but attending my Uncle John's funeral today, so just arrived back home.  Glad to see you here and enjoy your stay.
                                                                                           smile pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Juliapeculiar...nice handle.
Did you get that from the song?? I'm having a bit of a brain cramp and can't remember who did it (i believe it was Rhymin Simon), but it has the words "hey, hey Julia, you're acting quite peculiar".
Anyway, welcome to the forum...oh yeah, I'm coming up on 51 in a month, so you're definitely one of the youngsters on this site.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hello Julia? I'm sorry a little bit of wax in my ear...Did you ask if I fancy a tag??? Groovy, Baby!  You make me feel "Skippety" Do-Dah! Nice, ah, cute (and I do NOT deploy that word liberally in my everyday sphere of influenza) website, glad the Bonamassa bug bit you. He's on a Bonamassamission from G-d, so the faithful here need your help.

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Ha ha!
Hi everyone!
You all make me smile!!
I think i'm gonna like it here yikes)
Thanks for all the comments about my web site again....nice to know all my efforts havent been totally wasted!
Must get to work and make some more Bonamassa tags...maybe even call my next page "Joe rocks!"
Rocket....any time you fancy a tag just say the word ;o)
And Bill, no never heard that song but am about to google it to see if I can find it!!
"Peculiar" is the only word I have ever been able to think of that rhymes with Julia....dont ask me why, but in my world, thats a need to know! Lol
Even though I spelt it wrong when registering here....it was a typo, honest! Or maybe I am just a little peculiar :op
Hi Patty, sorry to hear about your uncle John, hope the funeral went well!
Love and hugs at you all x x x x

Julia
Love your website smile I love the sloe gin tag that you made. I am 49 and yes Joes music makes me feel much younger and alive . Hope you post often and welcome.
Jon

Juliapeculair wrote:

Ha ha!
Hi everyone!
You all make me smile!!
I think i'm gonna like it here yikes)
Thanks for all the comments about my web site again....nice to know all my efforts havent been totally wasted!
Must get to work and make some more Bonamassa tags...maybe even call my next page "Joe rocks!"
Rocket....any time you fancy a tag just say the word ;o)
And Bill, no never heard that song but am about to google it to see if I can find it!!
"Peculiar" is the only word I have ever been able to think of that rhymes with Julia....dont ask me why, but in my world, thats a need to know! Lol
Even though I spelt it wrong when registering here....it was a typo, honest! Or maybe I am just a little peculiar :op
Hi Patty, sorry to hear about your uncle John, hope the funeral went well!
Love and hugs at you all x x x x

Here you go: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/robert+pal … 16920.html
Sorry, I was thinking it was Paul Simon, but it was Robert Palmer. I wish I could have found a link to the song.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hey thanks Bill!!
Gonna go see if i can find the song now!
hugs
Julia x x x

Hey Bill!!
I found it on YouTube, the video's a bit dodgy, but love the song! LOLOL
Thanks!
Am gonna try and find the Mp3 now!
yikes) x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FnLTN6nv1c

18 (edited by CarljMD 2007-10-20 08:19:08)

Bill, unless I'm mistaken, the song you're trying to remember is the first part of "Sailin' Shoes/Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley" by the late great Robert Palmer.  Cool song!  smile

CarljMD

Edit:  Oops, guess I prematurely posted (blushing)

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues