Topic: JOE OWNED WW BONAMASSA #114

Due to a few recent purchases, I'm letting this one go, and giving the Joe B forum first dibs before it goes to Ebay or up on the Les Paul Forum.

This is a Wild Wood Bonamassa tobacco burst guitar that Joe owned at one point in time, and traded in to True Tone music for an ES-335 (I think) to play on stage with Chuck Berry at the R&R Hall of Fame induction for Chuck.

Everything is well documented with this guitar.

Joe changed the plastics on it to cream instead of the normal black that come with this guitar, as well as changed the knobs to more vintage correct pieces. I took the guitar to him in Cleveland to sign the back of the headstock, and he remembered it well. The back of the headstock is signed. The C.O.A. is also signed "Give her a good home".

I have pictures and supporting documentation for the guitar.

I traded a V.O.S. Bloomfield for her (also documented on the "My Les Paul Forum"), so I am just looking to recover what I have in it. I will list it on Ebay for much higher due to the fees. I will list it here at $4950 plus shipping.

I have a 100% feedback rating on the "My Les Paul Forum" under "Freebyrd 69". Some members here are members there, and I'm sure would vouch for me.

Here is a photobucket link, as well as a link to the forum.

I can be reached at 810-923-8297 from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. E.T. 7 days.

Here are the links.

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/jonby … ml?filters[user]=111683311&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/histori … eland.html

Re: JOE OWNED WW BONAMASSA #114

$4450.00 plus shipping

$4350 plus shipping. If it's not sold by Wed., 2/4, it's off of the market as I have something else I can sell.

Leaving it on the market for the time being. I haven't had a chance to list my others yet, so, feel free to touch base if you want it.

Good luck with your sale....I remember when you had it signed by Joe @ the Cleveland show I was a few behind you.

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:

Good luck with your sale....I remember when you had it signed by Joe @ the Cleveland show I was a few behind you.

That's right! Thank you.....I won't be broken hearted in the least if it doesn't sell. I have a 58 Reissue and a CC#7 "Shanks" I need to get ads up on. If one or both of those sell, I'm keeping this one.

I have been trying to dig my rear out of all of the snow here, working, and caring for my little one, so I haven't had a chance to photograph the others and post them yet.

I'd be much more happy if those sold!

One last bump. Here is a thread on the MLP forum with more pictures and a photo of the C.O.A..

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member- … l-p-2.html

SOLD

jbyrd1 wrote:

SOLD

Congrats

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I wound up purchasing this from Jon.  Great guitar.

Slick64 wrote:

Congrats on the score

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

airportdon wrote:
Slick64 wrote:

Congrats on the score

Thanks.