Topic: From one Jane to another

Jane Hall, I showed my wife (also Jane) your latest avatar, which she loved!
She asked me to share this with you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Q3orQhEcA

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Re: From one Jane to another

Too funny, Bill and Jane S.  Jane H will love. 

Been ages since hearing that fun catchy tune.  Oh and Robert Culp, too...<3 !

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

3 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-02-22 10:24:12)

sally12333 wrote:

Too funny, Bill and Jane S.  Oh and Robert Culp, too...<3 !

... and Connie Sellecca for us guys!! (googled her ... beautiful as ever ... I didn't know / forgot she was married to John Tesh.)  (sorry ... approaching Off Topic big_smile )

.... then again ... I think the first time I remeber hearing of Red Rocks was when Tesh put out his cd.

....... there ... kinda makes my post a 6 Degress to Joe Bonamassa sorta thing. (wow, I'm Off Topic now ... but I smell a new Thread! big_smile )

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
sally12333 wrote:

... and Connie Sellecca for us guys!! (googled her ... beautiful as ever ... I didn't know / forgot she was married to John Tesh.)  (sorry ... approaching Off Topic big_smile )

.... then again ... I think the first time I remeber hearing of Red Rocks was when Tesh put out his cd.

....... there ... kinda makes my post a 6 Degress to Joe Bonamassa sorta thing. (wow, I'm Off Topic now ... but I smell a new Thread! big_smile )

Hey, this is under "Off Topics".   wink

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill S wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:
sally12333 wrote:

Hey, this is under "Off Topics".   wink

big_smile !!! I didn't notice that!! ... (but I did veer away from your original reason as the OP ... Jane's avatar) ... but now I'm thinking ... if you go off topic in an "Off-Topic" Thread ... is it considered as such? big_smile 

Now I must be "Off" with this one ... posting ... and personally. smile  (But ... gotta keep this Thread up in the listing till Jane replies.)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.