1 (edited by NPB_EST.1979 2015-02-06 10:30:48)

Topic: Am I an official Street Team member?

I remember signing up for the street team on more than a few occasions, but have never been sent fliers to hand out at shows, or given posters to hang around town. Luckily, street teamers I've been to shows with are armed with fliers that I can help with.

How do I figure out of I'm signed up on the street team list or not? I've been around this forum since 2005, and I'd like to know if there's a glitch or if I need to stick my neck out more to get involved. Just wanting to do my part as a super fan.

thanks!
Nic

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Re: Am I an official Street Team member?

I signed up too, quite a while ago. I receive some street team emails, and I've responded, but I've never received any promotional materials.

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How I’d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Promo materials don't get sent automatically.  I email or post my availability to distribute material on the ST FB page a couple of months ahead of my local show.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Nic ... you did well by one team so far ... so hope this Team takes notice! smile

Nice avatar picture ... congrats again on the National Club Association Championship!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

5 (edited by NPB_EST.1979 2015-02-09 15:33:35)

I got it all cleared up! Thanks all...

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Nic ... you did well by one team so far ... so hope this Team takes notice! smile

Nice avatar picture ... congrats again on the National Club Association Championship!

THANKS! cool

Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

So what was the outcome? i've signed up as well but not heard anything yet

I emailed Eric, and in my response he asked me to pass out fliers for the next show in a few months.

Moving forward, I plan to contact them to volunteer my services passing out fliers whenever a local show is upcoming. There apparently wasn't a huge response from the Detroit street teamers so my inquiry was welcomed.

WOW - got a box FULL of cards to advertise the Det. show 4-18. I'll be taking these everywhere I go until they're gone.

does seem like the Street Team thing has gone dormant though

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)