Topic: Contacting Eric

A friend of mine, who has been a Street Team Member since 2008, has recently contacted me asking about how to get in contact with Eric for a meet and greet request. I pointed him towards the post here with Eric's e-mail address and the procedure to request a meet and greet.
He wrote to Eric in December and didn't get any reply. He then wrote another e-mail at the end of January, thinking the first one might have gotten lost, but got no reply again.

Is there any other way to get in contact with Eric about this topic?
My friend has been Street Teaming for years, yet never requested a M&G - so I think it leaves a bit of a bad impression that he just seems to be ignored...or something is just going wrong with the communication.

Thanks for you help on this,
Eva

Re: Contacting Eric

Don't want to jump on a bandwagon, but the same thing happened to me last year.  Then my thread got deleted.

not to cut off my nose or anything here.. but I don't think the street team is the same as it was in days of old.
under Alex it was sort of a hidden sect. and to get pre-sales codes out of her was near impossible.
Now Eric makes them available to everyone on Facebook.

Same with the meet and greets.. harder to get on.

Here is the quote from the top sticky in this Street Team section from Eric back in May 8 ,2014

I had very few slots to work with and would love to give everyone a chance to meet Joe, but having 3-5 slots makes that hard to do, so I have to be a little strict in some cases

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

eva wrote:

A friend of mine, who has been a Street Team Member since 2008, has recently contacted me asking about how to get in contact with Eric for a meet and greet request. I pointed him towards the post here with Eric's e-mail address and the procedure to request a meet and greet.
He wrote to Eric in December and didn't get any reply. He then wrote another e-mail at the end of January, thinking the first one might have gotten lost, but got no reply again.

Is there any other way to get in contact with Eric about this topic?
My friend has been Street Teaming for years, yet never requested a M&G - so I think it leaves a bit of a bad impression that he just seems to be ignored...or something is just going wrong with the communication.

Thanks for you help on this,
Eva

I PM you Eva.

Thank you Jim, I e-mailed you.

Everybody gets busy! Sometimes I respond to emails right away, others not so much.
I emailed Eric on Friday morning, and I got a response 9 minutes later.
I was not expecting a response that soon. Excellent work.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

7 (edited by cindyron 2015-02-11 20:25:39)

Jane H. wrote:

if all else fails leave voicemails wink

As Jane says leave a voicemail these guys are beyond busy. They will get back to you. All at JR are awesome and really work hard fir Jie and his fans.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others