1 (edited by Foto-Onkel 2007-10-18 02:07:22)

Topic: It's me, "Foto-Onkel"

Hi to all friends of good Blues.

My Name is Eckhard Henkel, I live in Königswinter, a small town at the bottom of the "Drachenfels" ("dragon rock") at Rhine river.

I'm nearly 50 years old now and my hobbies are listening good music, visiting concerts and taking photos, in last weeks I took a lot of concert photos.

Concert photos I publish on my website www.foto-onkel.de

Recently I had the chance to see Joe Bonamassa in Cologne, please have a look at the "Cool Pictures" section for details.

Regards,

Eckhard
www.foto-onkel.de

Re: It's me, "Foto-Onkel"

Welcome to the big wide wonderful world of Joe here on the Forum!  We are glad to have you.  Your pictures are fantastic.  I left my comment about them on the Cool Picture post.  Have a great day!                  smile  pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hi Foto-Onkel ! Welcome to Joe World!! Your pictures are wonderful. Nice shots of the band..Bogie's full face! (not always easy)..It's obvious you know what you're doing....Thanks for sharing     Cathy

Welcome Eckhard! It looks like Joe will be back in Europe early next year so hopefully you'll get another opportunity to see another show and take some more photos!

Gutten tag Eckhard

Welkommen to this magnificent world of Joe. You will encounter some lovely, wonderful and most definitely weird people on this forum bonded by their awe of one humble man's music.
I am sure you will enjoy your stay so lets enjoy the ride together.

millhouse:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Foto-Onkel,
A hearty welcome to you! Wonderful pictures, you have a great deal of talent.
My personal favorite is the "Walk in My Shadow" picture. I wanted to march along just seeing it. I'm betting the faithful here will have no trouble picking it out, but it's #9.
Thanks for posting!
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Welcome Foto-Onkel!

Welcome to this wonderful forum. You will find a lot of friends here. Love your photos! Hope to see more in the future.

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Herrliche Bilder, Eckhard!

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith