Topic: hello

Just want to say hello from N.E. Pa. I just heard this dude for the first time this week and  he blew me away.I am looking forward to seeing him in the pocono mts. on nov 17. I have seen alot of great guitarist and after listening to him I just had to see him first hand  Enjoy

Re: hello

Get ready to have a life-changing experience!! Your journey has just begun and it's a great ride.. Thanks for signing in and please come back after the show and tell us about it!   Cathy   (N.E.Md)

Welcome rock66! You are in for a real treat when you see Joe live. Joe's CD's and DVD's are great, but the live performances are truly amazing! You will not be disappointed.

You're in for a fantastic night in the Poconos.  I'll see you there.  I'll be with a kid with the mohawk.   

Have you ever seen a show at Penns Peak?

-Rob

Bonamania is a disease with no cure.  Give it to all your friends.

Hey rock66, welcome the forum and you are in for a treat to see Joe live.  How did you hear about him, what CDs/DVDs do you have?

Music is good for the Soul...

Hey rock66 you are going to be BLOWN away at Joe's show in the Poconos.  Better prepare yourself now for one incredible and truly memorable night of ROCKIN' blues music!!!  Oh, and welcome to our friendly forum.  We love and support all things Joe here.  Post away.....

.....Barbara

Welcome rock66 we all value the addition of another member of the Bonamassappreciation society. You will get to converse with some wonderful folk here so...........enjoy.

millhouse:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

thanks all ,Yes I have been there .I saw buddy guy I have 4 cds sloe gin ,blues delux ,anew day yester day andso its like that. I have not listened to all . I have seen alot of great guitarist (bb king ,muddy waters ,jimmy page rory galleger.to name a few ) I feel this is a golden oppertunity to see a super star in the making and for 22 bucks Great!!  If you were never to penns peak you will find it to be a great place tom see a show ,up close and personal

rock66 wrote:

thanks all ,Yes I have been there .I saw buddy guy I have 4 cds sloe gin ,blues delux ,anew day yester day andso its like that. I have not listened to all . I have seen alot of great guitarist (bb king ,muddy waters ,jimmy page rory galleger.to name a few ) I feel this is a golden oppertunity to see a super star in the making and for 22 bucks Great!!  If you were never to penns peak you will find it to be a great place tom see a show ,up close and personal

Rock,
Welcome to the forum. I'd love to hear a review after the show. It's always exciting to me to hear a report from people who have seen Joe for the first time.
It will be the best $22 show you've ever seen. One correction though...Joe is already a superstar, Joe's fans are just spreading the word and waiting for the rest of the world to realize it!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"