Re: How's the Weather Where You Are?

Mild Summer early Fall with an early first freeze. Oklahoma has all four seasons and Fall is my favorite time of year and this Fall is one of the best I can remember. I spoke to a friend in Utica and the snow didn't make it that far from Buffalo. I'm not a fan of snow unless I'm skiing on it. For that I have to drive about 8 hours. We get a little but it is usually gone in a few days.

Snow storm here Thursday, daughter had the day off school.  About a foot of heavy, white s....

We are looking at a long winter, thoughts of moving south are ringing in my ears.

All Celsius here...today -6, tomorrow +6, then +9, -7, +5.  Hows that for a roller-coaster of temps?

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Hogsniper wrote:

Keep rubbin' it in Andy.

Vieques baby!

Snowstorm in Binghamton Thursday. 13 inches at my house. Glad I wasn't there but unfortunately my wife is. Yeah I know. I've already heard so flame away.

Today in southeast Wisconsin we are enjoying temps in the high 40s with sunshine. Feels good losing the parka for a while! smile

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Vieques: Sunny 82 today. A truly beautiful island! I will be back here one day! I'll post a link for some pics of here when I return home.

Stay Safe Y'all!

Bay Area, wet, wet, wet, FINALLY!

Viva El Nino!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

26 (edited by RickB 2014-12-03 10:14:01)

ohiodawg13 wrote:

Viva El Nino!!!

J Dawg

It's the Pineapple Express! Yahoo. We got a half inch here at my house last night. Much more up your way J Dawg for which we are truly thankful.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I believe it's "careful what you wish for"? Much more on the way, correct? I guess you just hope for minimal mud slides/runoffs, but then yous guys are used to it. I could use some of that PE bout now.

RickB wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

Viva El Nino!!!

J Dawg

It's the Pineapple Express! Yahoo. We got a half inch here at my house last night. Much more up your way J Dawg for which we are truly thankful.

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

28 (edited by RickB 2014-12-03 12:31:57)

ahsmith33 wrote:

I believe it's "careful what you wish for"? Much more on the way, correct? I guess you just hope for minimal mud slides/runoffs, but then yous guys are used to it. I could use some of that PE bout now.

RickB wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

Viva El Nino!!!

J Dawg

Thankfully a slow soaker here and not the deluge they were warning of. Mudslides are always a problem, especially after the fires that denuded the ground cover scrub. More to come in the next week they say. I well remember the floods of the last El Nino. It rained for two months!

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I hope y'all get the rain ya need. I have family there who are so worried they're dancing for it to come. Be well. No the pun isn't intentional.

We got plenty of rain, but it only made up for 10% of the 3 year deficit, but it's a start!

The Sky Is Cryin'!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

ohiodawg13 wrote:

We got plenty of rain, but it only made up for 10% of the 3 year deficit, but it's a start!

The Sky Is Cryin'!

J Dawg

Wait.....there's another deluge pounding the roof!

ohiodawg13 wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

The Sky Is Cryin'!

J Dawg

So you have moved to the UK. Right. lol

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

I'm in the UK at the moment and it's what I always thought of as "typical English weather"  - dreary and a very heavy mist.  It's all good, though - I'm in England so it beats misty and dreary at home.
Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

welcome to the UK, getting colder up north samjp4 :d

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

ohiodawg13 wrote:

We got plenty of rain, but it only made up for 10% of the 3 year deficit .. it's a start!

Psst .. perhaps the chubby fella in the red suit checkin out the landing spot .. lol

I'm on the east coast of Canaduh! .. nuff said about the weather  tongue

Cheers!  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

23 & sunny. For now. Snow storm expected this week.

Yes I'm home. Long travel day yesterday. But I did enjoy people watching while stuck at Newark for 12 hrs. What a noise filled place!