Topic: Newbie from PA

I've been a fan for a while but for some reason I never got involved with the forum; I just thought it would be fun to meet some other JB fans. I did get to see him live at The Beacon Theatre in May of 2013, which was an outstanding show; and I got my tickets yesterday for Radio City Music Hall on Jan. 24th. Seeing Joe in concert is always a good reason to take a trip to NYC!

Re: Newbie from PA

I see a few over on the general discussion section have also got RCMH tickets for Jan.

its good to touch base with those that are going for before and after get togethers, they're usually lots of fun.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Outstanding, welcome to the forum!!  Lots of great discussion about JB along with many others artists and gear as well if that's what you are into.  And, a really nice bunch of people here.

Hi Welcome to the forum...enjoy the topics

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to all things Joe
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Glad to have you here.   Tell us how you found Joe's music when you can.   Lots of great info here.  Check out all of Joe's interviews thread to get lots of info on Joe and music

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How Iā€™d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

Welcome to the forum!!

Hello, so nice to have a fellow Pennsylvanian here!  Are you east or west??

You will enjoy yourself here among the Bonacrazed fans!!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Welcome to the forum!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

sally12333 wrote:

Hello, so nice to have a fellow Pennsylvanian here!  Are you east or west??

You will enjoy yourself here among the Bonacrazed fans!!

I'm in the east.

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy the topics  cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Hi and welcome from the UK. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)