Topic: Hello from Germany :)

Hi everyone !

I´m Rob from the Ruhrgebiet in Germany.  I´m a JB fan since last summer.
It was a lucky break. I was on holidays in spain, reading the "Gitarre & Bass" magazine.
Mai 2013 Issue with a rubric "the omnipresent Joe Bonamassa". I thought "Who is that?"
After reading the interviews, viewing the cool photos i supposed that joe must be a cool friendly guy.
The next step was the important one. Listen to his music. My first album from him was Dust Bowl.
Now i have all album´s , BCC including as well. I saw him live this year in Düsseldorf. Best concert i have ever heard.
For my own guitar play he is a great inspiration. But i dont want to copy. Thats impossible... In a good way!

That was my little story...  big_smile

Best Greetings from here!

Re: Hello from Germany :)

Welcome to the forum Robdog. There are quite a few fans in Germany that post here. Keep on playing and give it your best. We all know that getting up to Joe's level is a hard thing to do.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Hi welcome to the group...enjoy the topics

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Hi Rob .. welcome to the forum

I've just joined myself .. place is a wealth of information

I used to pride myself on thinkin I was in tune with what was goin on in the music industry ..

Found Joe two years ago and asked myself,  "JC Buzz .. u been asleep for the last decade?! .. lol

Enjoy cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

So glad you joined our little group.  Great place to share the joy of Joe Bonamassa

Hi and welcome . If you are addicted you will fit in nicely. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Hi! Welcome to the forum! smile

Hi, welcome to the " German JB Fangemeinde"! Have fun and enjoy the interesting topics and music.

Anna Laura

welcome to all things Joe
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Thank you all ! big_smile

... and keep rockin, bluesin... having fun!

Hi Rob

I'm also a fan who lives in Germany (though I'm English) - willkommen! This is a great place to find out more about Joe, and the Other Artists thread is also really cool - people often post about tours by other artists in Germany.

hey welcome for germany.