Topic: More Tulsa 10/06/07 Pics

Hey, Here are some more pic's from Tulsa 10/06/07.....sorry order is a little jumbled...lucky I got these on here at all........rachet,frachet,scratchet......... smile   Patty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pttypatric … 335026686/

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: More Tulsa 10/06/07 Pics

Good job Miss Patty...  Nice pictures and variety... Looks like a pretty stage and nice venue...
Thanks for posting...

Music is good for the Soul...

Awesome shots! Thank you so much for taking my picture with Joe. What a great show!!

Very nice Patty and thanks for sharing. Was that your Birthday cake? I've never been known to turn down a piece of cake, but that one looks almost too good to eat!

Lee wrote:

Very nice Patty and thanks for sharing. Was that your Birthday cake? I've never been known to turn down a piece of cake, but that one looks almost too good to eat!

It was hard to cut into it.  I was going to preserve Joe, but............it was all yummy!  I still don't understand how they get it from photo to edible photo.....modern mysteries....wish you could have been there to share it with me!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Great pictures sis, wish everyone could have seen the shrine you and Rhonda had spred out on your beds, I dont know how many photos you guys have, but they have to be in the 100s!! Thanks for putting the "nice" picture of me on there...lol

" Cousin Shred "