1 (edited by vmorris 2014-04-26 08:43:19)

Topic: Greetings from NC

Hi all,  I saw Joe in Durham about a year+ ago, and then in Charlotte this past winter - front row, center, at the latter show -- highly recommend it  :-).  I won't preach to the choir, but will just say that Joe and his shows are everything that music, especially live music, should be.  It was like church.  I can't believe the man's stamina for touring.  I'll see him in Durham again this December and probably also in St. Louis or the Kansas area in Nov.  I feel like we are lucky to have a living legend in our midst, who also seems like a very nice guy.  Anyway, looking forward to more 'all things Joe.'  Vmorris

Re: Greetings from NC

vmorris wrote:

Hi all,  I saw Joe in Durham about a year+ ago, and then in Charlotte this past winter - front row, center, at the latter show -- highly recommend it  :-).  I won't preach to the choir, but will just say that Joe and his shows are everything that music, especially live music, should be.  It was like church.  I can't believe the man's stamina for touring.  I'll see him in Durham again this December and probably also in St. Louis or the Kansas area in Nov.  I feel like we are lucky to have a living legend in our midst, who also seems like a very nice guy.  Anyway, looking forward to more 'all things Joe.'  Vmorris

Welcome to the forum. Joe is a great individual. Down to earth easy to talk to. Also of course the best dam Rock/blues guitarist alive bar none.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Welcome to the forum!

Its a happenin spot .. that's for sure .. lol

Enjoy the topics .. Cheers cool

The BonaMaritimer .. All Dials To The Right!

Welcome!  I am very new here as well but I've been greeted warmly by others on the board so I'd like to do the same.  I agree that his concerts are off the charts fantastic, just amazing.  I hope someday to be able to join a meet and greet prior to a show, he does seem like a really great guy who cares deeply about his fan base. 

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the camaraderie here on the forum!

Hello vmorris, nice to have you here!!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Thanks, all.  A fun anecdote is that I gave my brother-in-law a couple of Joe's live CD's for Christmas and he promptly blew out his speakers  :-)

vmorris wrote:

Thanks, all.  A fun anecdote is that I gave my brother-in-law a couple of Joe's live CD's for Christmas and he promptly blew out his speakers  :-)

Cool!!

Welcome to the world Joe created.  Glad to have you.

Steve

2011 Gibson Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Studio...among others.
Beacon Theater, New York, May 18, 2013/Keeping The Blues Alive at Sea, Feb. 17-21, 2015/3 Kings Tour, Bangor, ME, Aug. 12, 2015

Hi Welcome to the group

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Welcome to the forum "v"!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Welcome to the group!! smile