Topic: Ticket for Sale: JB at Des Moines Civic Center April 18, 2014

Don't pay through the nose to a ticket broker! If you would like a wonderful down-front and center seat, I have one to sell at face value. This is part of pattyluvsjoe's group, so you know you'll be surrounded by the best fans there are!  wink

PM me for details, or you can contact Patty directly if you prefer...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Re: Ticket for Sale: JB at Des Moines Civic Center April 18, 2014

Wish I could take it.  What fun to meet all you guys.   Got two gigs coming up Lord willing at Lexington and Nashville.  Can't wait.
Good luck Coach

I have buyer for ticket, just waiting on your reply Coach. 

plj smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Coach: you moved up from duplicating setlists? smile (sorry haha)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Coach: you moved up from duplicating setlists? smile (sorry haha)

Nah, I got this ticket through Patty as soon as tickets for that show were released. I also got a pair of tickets recently via Iowa Public Television, so the one I got from Patty was an "extra." We've got a buyer now, so all is well!

As for the set lists, I feel confident in predicting that the person selling one on eBay wound up disappointed...  wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO