Topic: 2009 GIBSON LES PAUL GOLD TOP 57 R.I. W/BONAMASSA PUPS

Hi guys,

2009 Gold top 57 R.I..

This guitar is in excellent + condition with C.O.A. and original Custom Shop case (excellent cond. as well).

It is all stock except for the addition of the Bonamassa/Duncan pickups which have been installed. I also have the original BB's.

The original box for the Bonamassa/Duncan's is included as well, along with the velvet bags for the pups.

I am going to offer this one of 3 ways for whomever might want it. All prices are + shipping and p.p.. It will be packed right, and sent within 1 business day of payment** see below**.

Choose any of the following....

1) $2450 as is, meaning you get the Bonamassa/Duncan's that are in the guitar, plus the original BB's in the case.

2) $2150 with the stock BB's re-installed so it is back to stock. The Bonamassa/Duncan's WILL NOT be included at this price.

3) $2050 with no pickups at all in it. If you have your own set, or have one in mind, you could do it this way.

Again, the guitar currently has the Bonamassa/Duncan pups in it, so I will need an extra day or two before shipping if you want it any other way.

Re: 2009 GIBSON LES PAUL GOLD TOP 57 R.I. W/BONAMASSA PUPS

good luck with the sale seems you have been thinning the herd

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

A little. I've also added a few. Shanks "Artist Proof #1" and a 2014 R9 Lemon with a killer top are now in the mix. Some must go! LOL

jbyrd1 wrote:
cindyron wrote:

A little. I've also added a few. Shanks "Artist Proof #1" and a 2014 R9 Lemon with a killer top are now in the mix. Some must go! LOL

I understand happy hunting
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

SOLD