Topic: new member

hi all,,, just signed up and i have never heard joe before,,, infact a friend of got me ticket for the stafford show next friday,, he tells me that i am in for a real treat,,, hopefully so,,, i'll try and visit often

Re: new member

Hey txmag,
            Hang on to your socks, cuz Joe is going to blow them off.  You are in for the experience of a lifetime.  Seeing Joe & Co. LIVE will change your life forever,  Joe is the best bar-none, handsdown,without a doubt.....well you get what I mean.  Have FUN!!!!
                                                              smile  PATTYLUVSJOE

p.s.  Welcome to the forum.  You're with friends now.

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Hallo txmag,

Very welcome from far away Holland to this wonderful forum of real musiclovers.
Enjoy the Bonamassa ride, like I did when I saw Joe for the first time live 4 years ago. I will never forget, live he is one of the best of all times and I saw thousands of bands live the past 40 years.

Let us know please  what your  experience was, after the first show.

Again welcome and keep on wrtiting to the forum!!

Andre Wittebroek.

txmag, thanks for signing on..this is going to be FUN..Can't wait for your post Bonabaptism report....Now strap in and prepare for lift-off....Cathy

Hey Txmag, welcome aboard the forum. Your first Joe will be a memorable one for sure, look forward to hearing what you think.  Be sure and get his DVDs if don't have them already.

Music is good for the Soul...