Topic: One more fan!

Well I thought I would share this cool story with you guys, I know all of ya'll will appreciate it! I currently attend a school for real estate every saturday and before every class my teacher has a music dvd playing. The first day of class I walked into Fleetwood Mac The Dance and was like this is awesome! He has played Jethro Tull, Frampton, and a few other greats! So, last week I brought in my RAH dvd to see if he has ever heard of Joe. He told me he hasn't but would watch the dvd. Yesterday when I went in to school he told me he loved the dvd so much he went bought the RAH cd online right after watching it! I told him each week I will bring a different dvd. lol It's so easy to get into Joe's music, I love turning people on to him! If you read this Joe, I just want to tell you how much of an affect you have on people, and thank you for everything! : )

Re: One more fan!

Fleet wood Mac, Tull, Frampton? I'm not surprised that he digs Joe! Nice sales job, lol!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

edragoo wrote:

Well I thought I would share this cool story with you guys, I know all of ya'll will appreciate it! I currently attend a school for real estate every saturday and before every class my teacher has a music dvd playing. The first day of class I walked into Fleetwood Mac The Dance and was like this is awesome! He has played Jethro Tull, Frampton, and a few other greats! So, last week I brought in my RAH dvd to see if he has ever heard of Joe. He told me he hasn't but would watch the dvd. Yesterday when I went in to school he told me he loved the dvd so much he went bought the RAH cd online right after watching it! I told him each week I will bring a different dvd. lol It's so easy to get into Joe's music, I love turning people on to him! If you read this Joe, I just want to tell you how much of an affect you have on people, and thank you for everything! : )

Nice job Erin! That's Guerrilla Marketing 101!!

Good job Erin. One at a time is the way. I have a client with a long-range sports fishing boat who I introduced to Joe and even bought a ticket for him and his wife to go to a show. (nice way to enjoy a gig and then write it off as client entertainment! tongue ) I gave him cd's and dvd's which he plays on the 10 day to 2 week long expeditions. He says they are a big hit and have many of the fishermen asking about Joe.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Way to go.   Joe does make it easy to sell his music.

Great job, Erin! And who knows how many of your classmates will become interested if he starts playing Joe before class.

thanks everyone! It's not too hard of a sales job promoting Joe though! His music speaks for itself! Thanks for the kind words!! smile

No telling where the ripples will flow from your VERY CREATIVE idea!

Hats Off To You Erin!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

RickB wrote:

Good job Erin. One at a time is the way. I have a client with a long-range sports fishing boat who I introduced to Joe and even bought a ticket for him and his wife to go to a show. (nice way to enjoy a gig and then write it off as client entertainment! tongue ) I gave him cd's and dvd's which he plays on the 10 day to 2 week long expeditions. He says they are a big hit and have many of the fishermen asking about Joe.

That's GREAT Rick!    Has your client kept track of the catch increase since he started to play Joe on the boat?   I bet the fish just follow him around now!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo

That's awesome! I got my mom and dad to watch a couple of the songs on the Beacon DVD, but I'll make sure to show them some of the RAH soon; I think they'll dig it. smile