Topic: Street Teaming @ Macy's Super Saturday

Hay All,    I had to shop for my upcoming trip and I thought Macy's on a sale day might be a good place for "cold calls" about Joe's concert in Reno.

Sure enough!  I had some really great reactions, starting the conversation with "do you like Blues/Rock music?", with folks and even the check out gal while waiting in line.

I would also leave a flyer in the dressing room that I used, trying to find some new black jeans to have all ready for the concert, as I get back a couple of days before .

My friend Maureen, who I have enlisted into the ranks of "Tahoe Blues, Northside Chapter" to keep things going while I am gone, is devoted to Joe and a real go getter too.

I am working on a 3 foot by 8 foot sign for the side of the lumber rack on my truck.  I live on the corner of the alternate truck route in my town so many will see it.

The 4-H horses left friday for their winter pasture, so I have more time to focus on Street Team efforts.

The Tour de Force package came on 10/31 and it is so energizing, it makes it even easier to speak about Joe!

I won't be able to post or reply from Nov 16th to Dec 3rd, as the cattle ranch I am vacationing at in Harrison Idaho has no internet access ( just got a phone in a few months ago) and we don't get to town much.

Plenty of deer and elk though, so great to see them from the living room window.   This is my season end rest cure, so I will be pumped and excited to go see Joe upon my return!!!

I think I will bring the Tour de Force collection and treat the wildlife to a great experience!

Tahoe Jo

Tahoe Jo