1 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-11-14 18:35:09)

Topic: On this day in November Bonahistory

Please see post #39

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Re: On this day in November Bonahistory

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

11/02/13 Cleveland OH - State Theatre-Playhouse Square Center
11/02/12 Kansas City MO - Kansas City Music Hall
11/02/10 Tel Aviv Israel - Opera House
11/02/07 Chicago IL - House of Blues - Back Porch Stage
11/02/06 Washington DC - Blues Alley (8 pm & 10 pm)
11/02/02 Syracuse NY - 32 Degrees

One correction here. Joe played the main stage at the HOB Chicago in 2007, not the Back Porch Stage. Guest artist was LD Miller who played harmonica on one or two songs at the end of the night.

Thanks for these excellent threads!

Thanks Lee for the 11/02/07 Chicago HOB correction...and info on LD Miller.  (I'm guessing you were there!) smile

...and thanks for your kind comment.

Sam

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

Sorry for backing up into October, but the whole out of sight, out of mind thing:
October 25, 2005 - Shank Hall in Milwaukee, the last performance with Kenny Kramme and Eric Czar and (until Borderline 2013) the last performance of Pain & Sorrow. This show had been scheduled for earlier in the month but Joe got sick and tacked the make up show on the end of the tour.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Nov 3, 2007 - Pittman Theater in Milwaukee

Thanks Bill S on that bit of real Bonahistory on 10/25/05 Shank Hall Milwaukee.  I will add that to the date for when Oct BH goes up...with a nod to you. Much appreciation!!  I am guessing you were there? Very cool if so. (Was just watching some of Rockpalast DVD last night. (Tour de DVD's still sealed Jane! smile ) Soft spot for how those 3 locked in.

Thanks also for the 11/03/07 Milwaukee.  I had Pitman Theatre...at Alverno College. Another show for u I'm guessing? smile

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Thanks Bill S on that bit of real Bonahistory on 10/25/05 Shank Hall Milwaukee.  I will add that to the date for when Oct BH goes up...with a nod to you. Much appreciation!!  I am guessing you were there? Very cool if so. (Was just watching some of Rockpalast DVD last night. (Tour de DVD's still sealed Jane! smile ) Soft spot for how those 3 locked in.

Thanks also for the 11/03/07 Milwaukee.  I had Pitman Theatre...at Alverno College. Another show for u I'm guessing? smile

Yes on both counts. I've been to a bunch of shows at Shank Hall...double digits. Then other venues there when Joe outgrew Shank Hall.

Didn't realize that the Boston Wang date was so early in the month.  Here's my pictures form that night - I had pretty good seats.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24057301@N … 931075603/

Glad to see this thread back - we missed you!

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

9 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2013-11-03 13:13:17)

Sandy....thank you for another link to more of your great photos!!! (11/03/11 Boston-Wang Theatre).  Wonderful pictures! (The Bruins should have retired that number after the show. smile ) Thanks also for your continued help with BHistory.

John...what can I say...to find a date before '01/'02 is a task...and those early ones are THE ONES that us "Joey Come Latelys" (me...'02) enjoy seeing.  Thanks so much. I will add them as I go along...with a nod to you.  Appreciate you taking the time to type them out...and your continued support as well.

Now....please delete your two posts b4 anyone else sees them...so the dates will be a nice surprise when they pop up!! big_smile

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

John...what can I say...to find a date before '01/'02 is a task...and those early ones are THE ONES that us "Joey Come Latelys" (me...'02) enjoy seeing.  Thanks so much. I will add them as I go along...with a nod to you.  Appreciate you taking the time to type them out...and your continued support as well.

Now....please delete your two posts b4 anyone else sees them...so the dates will be a nice surprise when they pop up!! big_smile

Done.  ...and my pleasure!

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

=o|-[ wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Done.  ...and my pleasure!

I was kidding big_smile ...but very cool of you...to not only provide them...but then delete them.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

I was kidding big_smile ...but very cool of you...to not only provide them...but then delete them.

No problem.  I posted it up specifically for you anyways since you're putting all the work in for the rest of us.

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

Thank you Jane!  I sometimes will search the Forum for info on a particular date...but not always...no real rhyme or reason which ones I do (maybe ones I think stands out)...but I really should for every date...mining for any nugget of unique info.

I did drop the ball on this one!  It should have stood out to me...a 4 day stand...2 shows each night...8&10!!  (My long term memory has some bad sectors and I wasn't entirely sure if it was accurate when I compiled the dates until did a little fact check.)  I should have known better that there would have been some Forum posts on this Blues Alley '06 run.  I will post the Forum thread link to the 11/4 date.  A great set list indeed!!!  Thank you once again!

My only defense for my lapse of judgement....I'm staring at this still SEALED Tour De Force DVD Box set sitting on my desk!!! big_smile  (I did pop in A New Day Yesterday Live DVD last night to help ease my jitters.)

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

November Bonahistory...brought to you by (as Burt and Ernie would say) "The Letter H"....as in Jane H. smile

11/04/03 Oklahoma City OK - Will Rogers Theater

Props for Jane Hall having this very special date marked in her archives. 10 years ago to the day the first Route 66 Blues Project's production of Joe Bonamassa in concert. Route 66 has since evolved into 79th Street Sound Stage and Joe has since evolved into the super star I knew him to be in the making.

11/04/03 Oklahoma City OK - Will Rogers Theater

jim m writes:
Props for Jane Hall having this very special date marked in her archives. 10 years ago to the day the first Route 66 Blues Project's production of Joe Bonamassa in concert. Route 66 has since evolved into 79th Street Sound Stage and Joe has since evolved into the super star I knew him to be in the making.

Thanks jim for that special nugget in Bonahistory.  I added a link to 79th Street Sound Stage's About page on the date. (if you don't mind.)  Very cool to read...and congratulations for all you have accomplished!! Happy Bonaversary!

I see you already have Taft Theater Cincinnati for Nov 9 2012 sorry I'm a day late I was thinking it was Nov 10. Besides JD Simo Joe also had Greg Martin of Kentucky Head Hunters as a guest they played Blues Deluxe and Further On Up the Road. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/Ui06Iuv7J7U

f/k/a #1kyfan original registration 5/2010
"Lookout Man the storm's about to rage"

17 (edited by Rocket 2013-11-11 07:42:36)

Atttention!  At ease...  On this Veteran's Day in decades passed, a Blues Veteran Played some dues............ cool
Saaaahhhh-Luuutte!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddji0F_9fs4

Make the proper log entry RoadCaseSoldierBoy, that means the DATE AND VENUE only, although there will be further information at the proper rendezvous time and place  This clip may not be used except as here for informational purpose of this individual post.  It is from the May 2012 Syracuse, New York Magic Show, which has not yet been denoted...stand by for further on that situation as well as former matters discussed.

Dismissed!

Rock ON & Keep the 24th Continuous Year of Service Faith,
Rocket

Just Got Paid Today, for the very first time, what, 2 free Diet Cokes??? Were they invented yet???  big_smile

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

18 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2013-11-11 07:05:24)

Thank you Sir.