Topic: Hi Eric show codes?

Hi Eric how you going to let us all know about the show codes so we on the forum can get good seats before the scampers get all the good seats? Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Re: Hi Eric show codes?

cindyron wrote:

Hi Eric how you going to let us all know about the show codes so we on the forum can get good seats before the scampers get all the good seats? Cheers Ron

Hey Ron, I will be certainly letting you all know the second the fan presale is officially announced, which should be any day now!

Hi Eric,

didn´t find any hint here in the forum of the 3 upcoming German Joe events in February 2014. I unfortunately saw it in FB too late and afterwards the front row seats were sold out ( Frankfurt, Jahrhunderthalle).

But a real fan doesn`t matter joining any seat...

Have fun in your new job!

Anna

Eric, when will the tour dates will be announced? I'm dying to know if Joe will be in my area! I have to bid for next years vacation time in the next week or two. I hoping to find out before I have to bid so I can make plans if I have to travel.

jgibbons1685 wrote:

Eric, when will the tour dates will be announced? I'm dying to know if Joe will be in my area! I have to bid for next years vacation time in the next week or two. I hoping to find out before I have to bid so I can make plans if I have to travel.

Tour dates will be announced early next week.

The natives are getting restless smile!

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, a little restless. Haha. Working in the law enforcement field, it's extremely hard to take time off work for any extended period of time when you don't put in for a vacation week. I have about 12 more people a head of me to make their vacation week picks. Hopefully they take their time.