Topic: Bonafide Bonajunkie

Hello all.   I am from Slippery Rock, PA.  I "discovered" Joe about 3-4 months ago while I was listening to the XM Bluesville channel on DirecTV one Saturday night  They played "If Heartaches Were Nickels" and I absolutely had to get off my butt and go to the TV and hit the INFO button to see who it was.  The next day I did some internet research and found several of the free MP3 and WMA downloads on Joes web page.   Needless to say, I am now a Bonafide Bonajunkie.  I cannot stop listening.  I have added 4 of Joes CD's to my collection so far and have purchased 6 tickets (so far) to see him on Nov 21st at the Palace Theatre in Greensburg, PA. My wife and I will be taking along 4 bonavirgins with us. 

Joe, if you read this, you are an amazing talent and although I do not know you personally, you seem like an even more amazing person.  Keep up the good work.  Sloe Gin is absolutely incredible.  Hope you are feeling better from the wisdom teeth soon.

See you in Greensburg.

Re: Bonafide Bonajunkie

Hi valkyrieking, welcome to the forum!  You will find some of the most dedicated fans and nicest people here.  Bonafide Bonajunkie---we should add that one to the Bonaglossary! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Welcome to the forum valleyrieking.  Yeah!  It is always great to see other people from western PA and the Pittsburgh area posting on this the board who just love Joe's music.  You will be blown away when you see Joe, Bogie, Carmine and Rick performing live.  It will be a show that you will never ever forget.  Every one here on the board is really nice and a lot of fun.  So, post away.  I'll be at the Greensburg, PA show on Nov. 21st. too and hope to meet ya......

.....Barbara

Valkyrieking,
Welcome to the forum, home to the greatest collection of music fans in the world...all suffering from the same affliction: My name is (fill in the blank) and I'm a Bonaholic!
You sound like you've been bit and are on the right track for temporary relief...buying cd's and especially tickets to an upcoming show. That will help for a while, but the fever will return.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Warning Valkyrieking..We are a group of enablers and so will do nothing to help cure your addiction..It's just too d#mn much fun!!!  There's some great fans in your area and I hope you get to meet at the concert. Do you have a Joe shirt? If not, you can order one from the store on this site..Helps to find other addicts at the shows. Keep posting and good Street Team work with the group of Bonavirgins..Can't wait to read your show review..Welcome from Maryland, Cathy