Re: Gov't Mule

we will get our mule dose the next week. sunday in bonn, then tuttlingen and winterbach. eva, ben and günter .....the frankonian muleheads.
Thomas

.....I know them since a lot of years, have many CDs and shows, got last year finally tickets for my first show and could not go.... but last friday I saw them in Limbourg for the first time...what a band, what a show!!
The next show is on sunday in Bonn....and I am happy to see them again;-)

Kenny wrote:

They have a cool concept for their next album "Shout". Their will be a bonus disc featuring the same songs but with different guest vocalists.

Glenn Hughes has let slip that he sings on one track and the album is scheduled for a late September release.

GOV’T MULE REVEALS GUEST ARTISTS ON DOUBLE ALBUM SHOUT!

http://mascotlabelgroup.com/mlg/provogu … ue+Records

Tracklist:
CD 1
1. World Boss
2. No Reward
3. Whisper In Your Soul
4. Captured
5. Scared To Live
6. Stoop So Low
7. Forsaken Savior
8. Done Got Wise
9. When The World Gets Small
10. Funny Little Tragedy
11. Bring On The Music

CD 2

1. World Boss w/ Ben Harper
2. Funny Little Tragedy w/ Elvis Costello
3. Stoop So Low w/ Dr. John
4. Captured w/ Jim James
5. Whisper In Your Soul w/ Grace Potter
6. Scared To Live w/ Toots Hibbert
7. No Reward w/ Glenn Hughes
8. Bring On The Music w/ Ty Taylor
9. Forsaken Savior w/ Dave Matthews
10. Done Got Wise w/ Myles Kennedy
11. When The World Gets Small w/ Steve Winwood

Now a Beth-O-Bona-Holic

I ordered the vinyl package - with signed lithograph (just what I needed lol) today!

Alan

Ophrys wrote:

we will get our mule dose the next week. sunday in bonn, then tuttlingen and winterbach. eva, ben and günter .....the frankonian muleheads.
Thomas

I start my Gov't Mule week in two days at the Fabrik in Hamburg - SOLD OUT!!!!!
See you ALL in Tuttlingen.
And the last for me will be in Torgau next Friday.

Bonapostle wrote:
Ophrys wrote:

Thomas

I start my Gov't Mule week in two days at the Fabrik in Hamburg - SOLD OUT!!!!!
See you ALL in Tuttlingen.
And the last for me will be in Torgau next Friday.

Enjoy!

Alan

Two years ago today at the Fabrik/Hamburg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi9rgWDvybk

I was standing frontrow!

Seeing Mule/Allmans at three festival.  I can't remember the last festival,I did -  I'm thinking. HarleyFest five years ago.

Alan

had our first mule date yesterday and it was first class. only one set but 2 hours  long and a breathtaking haynes in action.
he came back on stage with deep purple to play smoke on the water with them. perfect end of the night. appetizer from the new album was .............captured..................very very nice.
waiting for wednesday now.
Thomas

just a few hours of waiting . . .

Sold out I see. I'm wondering whether to make the journey. Money is a bit tight anyway..........I'll regret it I am sure.........aw shucks..........

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

Ophrys wrote:

had our first mule date yesterday and it was first class. only one set but 2 hours  long and a breathtaking haynes in action.
he came back on stage with deep purple to play smoke on the water with them. perfect end of the night. appetizer from the new album was .............captured..................very very nice.
Thomas

Oh man, Deep Purple opened? I saw they put out a new album.

Alan

bump827 wrote:
Ophrys wrote:

Thomas

Oh man, Deep Purple opened? I saw they put out a new album.

Mule were opening (next to  two other bands) for Purple. Not very easy for Purple : at least for me they were sounding a bit hollow and old at first after Mule. It was remarkable how much soul came in when Warren was sitting in.
Günter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Give a little respect to Deep Purple. Old ......... well yes. Lets see how some of the other "youngsters" do when they approach 70. Purples last cd was great so there is still some of the old spark there.

WOW - great gig last night at the Fabrik!!!!! 3 hours of wonderful music minus a short break. Enjoyed every minute!
Meeting Eva again and Ben for the first time was soooooooo nice!
Now I'll have to catch my train to Tuttlingen . . .

Tim S wrote:

Give a little respect to Deep Purple. Old ......... well yes. Lets see how some of the other "youngsters" do when they approach 70. Purples last cd was great so there is still some of the old spark there.

Would totally agree with the Now What? album - can't stop playing it and looking forward to seeing them in October.

Kenny wrote:
Tim S wrote:

Would totally agree with the Now What? album - can't stop playing it and looking forward to seeing them in October.

My vinyl just showed up the other day.  Waiting for my turntable to be set up next week. I bought a Rega PL 6 with the Rega preamp

Alan