Topic: Surf Ballroom Clear Lake, IA 09/08/07

Here are my pics from The Surf.  A pro I'm not, but I hope you enjoy them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pttypatric … 1972568025

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: Surf Ballroom Clear Lake, IA 09/08/07

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Here are my pics from The Surf.  A pro I'm not, but I hope you enjoy them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pttypatric … 1972568025

More good pictures Patty, nice shot of Lee and Renee (hello guys)...

Music is good for the Soul...

Nice Patty.  Thanks.

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Thanks Patty. Very nice indeed! Does Bogie ever take a bad picture? What a smile!

PS Hello to you too David!

That is an awesome pic of Bogie

Bogie - what happened with the Paiste photos?

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Excellent pictures Patty , you sure your not a pro?     ....  Paul / JBrules

JBrules wrote:

Excellent pictures Patty , you sure your not a pro?     ....  Paul / JBrules

Hey JBrules,
   Thank you for your kindness smile  but  I can assure you I'm not a pro....if you sit next to me long enough at a Joe show, I will invariably ask you to help me with my camera  lol .............just ask Lee, Rhonda, Angela, Sarah...I am getting better....at least I have graduated from the disposable camera......I always intend to take more pictures at the shows, but messing with the camera so distracts me from watching & listening to Joe.  I try to find a happy balance.  The sit down shows are hard for me, but I am learning how to march to "Walk In My Shadows" while remaining in my chair...sometimes I almost get bucked off.  That Lee plays alot of "mean air guitar"   From Joe's perspective from the stage, I probably look like a "spaz,"  but a happy "spaz."  (Rocket, no comments from you.)  thanks again JBrules (GREAT User ID)
                                                                                  Patty  wink

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Patty!

I am impressed! You got the photos out of the camera and on to your computer and even got them uploaded! Wow! The photos look great! Now just Photoshop me into those Ginette photos damnit! smile smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

photogal wrote:

Patty!

I am impressed! You got the photos out of the camera and on to your computer and even got them uploaded! Wow! The photos look great! Now just Photoshop me into those Ginette photos damnit! smile smile

~Rhonda

You crack me up!  What's so totally amazing is that I did do it all by myself.....I went for it, thru trial and error and not a whole lot of difficulty.......see you are rubbing off on me......now morphing you into the picture?  that would be like moving a mountain....baby steps....baby steps.........

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Patty, awesome pictures!!!  Don't worry, ANY picture of JB is gold, and it's fans like you that keep the Bonaspirit alive. smile smile smile TOMORROW'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! WOOT!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.