Topic: No more BCC????

Am I late to the party on this one? I've not been around these pages that much and just read it in Guitarist magazine that they were no more and the name has been killed as well?
Well I'm gutted if its true, never got to see them live although I've seen Joe a few times, would've liked to see a BCC show.

2 (edited by bump827 2013-05-06 13:49:37)

Re: No more BCC????

sted wrote:

Am I late to the party on this one? I've not been around these pages that much and just read it in Guitarist magazine that they were no more and the name has been killed as well?
Well I'm gutted if its true, never got to see them live although I've seen Joe a few times, would've liked to see a BCC show.

Do a search on the forums here and you'll see why Joe left the band. Mostly too large of a time commitment and I believe Joe has custody of the BCC name

Look for the topic entitled "afterglow"

Alan

Also, for the record books, Joe has asked that all posts about BCC go into Other Artists.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

bump827 wrote:
sted wrote:

Do a search on the forums here and you'll see why Joe left the band. Mostly too large of a time commitment and I believe Joe has custody of the BCC name

Look for the topic entitled "afterglow"

Ok i'll have a look, I did search "BCC" but it brought up (Predictably) hundreds of pages, I'll have a look at the Afterglow thing. Like I said, it was news to me!

dead topic

Sted.
I sent you a PM

Look in the top corner when you log on and you'll see the PM link in the Upper right.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)