Topic: Rockford show

If anyone is interested,   someone posted 4 vids from the rockford show on google video!!!!  I typed  joe bonamassa  rockford    into the search query and they poped up.   thank you so much to the kind person that did this, it is much appreciated.   and yes the 2nd encore where he drops the f bome is the 4th vid.   thanks again to the person that posted these vids

Re: Rockford show

djrascoe wrote:

If anyone is interested,   someone posted 4 vids from the rockford show on google video!!!!  I typed  joe bonamassa  rockford    into the search query and they poped up.   thank you so much to the kind person that did this, it is much appreciated.   and yes the 2nd encore where he drops the f bome is the 4th vid.   thanks again to the person that posted these vids

Thanks, that was awesome. I watched all 4 and it was almost like being there again.
Walk in My Shadow, Asking Around for You, Woke Up Dreaming & Miss You, Hate You.
Sure wish Ball Peen Hammer was in there.
Also, first video clip of Joe where I see a captivated fan in the front who looks vaguely familiar....hey, that's me!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

lol,  i was stoked when i found them this morning.  yeah ball peen hammer would have been nice,  but i was happy to see the ones that were there.  Ive played guitar for almost 16 years now,  and still every time i see or hear joe play,  i am at a total loss for words.  I WAS  into hard rock and metal only,  but since the release of new day yesterday,  i have had a change of heart.  my dad brought it over to my house and told me "you have got to hear this kid"  i was speechless!!!!!  then he bought the "so its like that" cd,  that came with the bonus dvd of new day yesterday live.  he didnt have a dvd player yet, and all i had was my sons playstation 2 that would also play dvd's.  i watched about 2 mins.  of steppin up/rice pudding,  called him instantly and told him he had to come over and watch it right now!!!!!!   thats where i got to see a legend in the making for the first time!!!!!  Thats just one of many many things i can thank my dad for,  i"ll be 29 next month,  and since the day i was born my dad has always kept me turned on to music.  he has a music collection that most people would die for,  then you get to his blues section and its un real.  he has buddies that work with music everyday of their life, and has been told many many times that he has one of the best blues collections that they have ever seen!!!!  But with all that different music, from old muddy waters to howlin wolf to bb king and albert collins  and the list can go on for days.......  Him and I both cant seem to take the joe cd's out of the cd player.

heres something to check out.   here is the gigliotti  guitars web site.  Joe is one of the biggest endorsers of these excellent axes.  the baseline model is like $3500  but if i can find a way to convince my wife,  im gonna try to get one some day.  Convincing the warden is going to be the most expensive part i think.         http://www.gigliottiguitars.com/

djrascoe wrote:

Could someone post the links? I looked for these and couldn't find them. Thanks!

I'm just saying.

Nancy in Chicago wrote:
djrascoe wrote:

Could someone post the links? I looked for these and couldn't find them. Thanks!

I looked and looked too but could not find them either Nancy...

Music is good for the Soul...

I initially made the mistake of going to Youtube.  The videos aren't there.  But if you go to Google and then click Video and type in "Joe Bonamassa and Rockford" the four videos are there.   Great stuff!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=j … d+rockford

Thanks Dude... good stuff, nice quality too...

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks, great spot to video, I wish some of those people would have kept quiet, I dropped a f-bomb on that one guy who kept screaming.
Anyways thanks for sharing them with us.

Shred

Ah....memories. big_smile

I'm just saying.