Topic: Looking for Royal Albert Hall Tickets

Hey guys im looking for 2-4 Tickets for Joe's gig on the 30th March 2013. Ive got tickets for the 27th but would love to see this show too. Obviously its late but if anyone has some spare or cant go now I would be very interested.
I have looked on ebay but some of the prices people are touting for the tickets is ridiculous, dont know how they get away with it.

Cheers
James

Re: Looking for Royal Albert Hall Tickets

See my thread

davidbough wrote:

See my thread

David thanks for your reply but really looking for a minimum of two tickets. Cheers though.
James

johnson00 wrote:
davidbough wrote:

See my thread

David thanks for your reply but really looking for a minimum of two tickets. Cheers though.
James

No problem.

If you get some let me know and it'd be good for a few of us to hook up for a beer on the day and talk Blues wink

Yeah no doubt, Im sure there will be a load of people hanging around in pubs all over london getting excited about seeing Joe, I know i will be on the 27th! Still hoping for the 30th too.

Just got some tickets in a loggia box for the gig on the 30th. Anyone still trying to get tickets would definitely just ring the RAH ticketline.

7 (edited by Robin42525 2013-04-12 13:29:14)

I'm also looking for royal Albert hall tickets.

integrated management system

Robin42525 wrote:

You're a bit late - gig was last night

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

samjp4 wrote:
Robin42525 wrote:

You're a bit late - gig was last night

Oops!

Alan