Topic: 4,500 and a SELLOUT at the Fraze

Well...I am very excited and proud to say that Joe and the band played 105 minutes in front of a SOLD OUT crowd At The Fraze Pavillion in Dayton, OH last night...Joe and the band openly showed that they were enjoying themselves all night...Joe thanked everyone for their support and the huge debut of SLOE GIN...Joe later said that he first played in Dayton 17 years ago and has come back on a regular basis ever since...and how rewarding it was to look out and see 4,500 fans in attendance...He thanked everyone for "one of the best days of my life"...Joe took several photos of the crowd with his cell phone...He could also be seen lurking behind Bogie and shooting a video of the crowd...This was Joe Bonamassa at his best...How can it get any better than this?...He played the guitar flawlessly as usual and his voice was the best that I have ever heard...He was strong, feeling and passionate in the way he sang...The highlights for me were Mountain Time ( I can't help it, it is worth coming to a concert to just hear that 1 song), High Water Everywhere acoustic version and by far and away the best Woke Up Dreaming that I have ever heard and finally, SLOE GIN, that everyone seemed to be singing along with already...Joe we love you in Dayton, OH and look forward to your next return...

The Other Joe B.

P.S. Scotty Bratcher and band really kicked some butt and was a great openning band for Joe...

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

Re: 4,500 and a SELLOUT at the Fraze

Thanks Joe. That's really exciting. I'm still buzzed from Thursday so I know your smile will last for a while. Best of all the band enjoys it all as much as we do...Heaven...Cathy

I have seen Joe a bunch of times at Gilly's here in Dayton and I have seen him as an opening act at the Fraze but Friday's headliner there was the best show I have seen him play.  No doubt Dayton loves the guy and has for years.  His acoustic playing was simply on fire but hell so was the rest of the show.  I love his use of dynamics to bring it down low before tearing it up once again.  I brought two friends, my sister and her kids and my 16 year old daughter, they were all blown away by how talented Joe is and what a great show he puts on.  So the fan base grows.  Keep coming to Dayton Joe and we will continue to support you any way we can, cause we know what great music is all about.

Wow! Fabulous show and beautiful evening. Any one have a set list for the show?

av8t0r wrote:

Wow! Fabulous show and beautiful evening. Any one have a set list for the show?

My son Nico has one at the house!!

Dean