Topic: Should I pull the trigger ...(gold strat content)

it's tempting....it's tempting

http://www.buffalobrosguitars.com/image … index.html

Re: Should I pull the trigger ...(gold strat content)

I wouldn’t, I don’t like the head stock decals.  Bad job putting those one.  Im assuming this isn’t a real Fender.
If you want a gold strat have Warmoth make it for you

yeah, and look at the bridge, is there a cover over the tremolo hole?  looks funny....

warmoth makes GREAT stuff!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

no...No...NO !!!
not warmoth
GEEEEZ

this is a Fender Custom Shop Guitar
Greg Fessler makes good stuff, I've played a few of his 54th anniversary guitars

Fender Greg Fessler Master Design
Teambuilt
'64 Stratocaster Relic Gold Sparkle
LIMITED EDITION OF 100 WORLDWIDE
Features include an Alder body with eye-catching gold sparkle finish, straight-grain Maple neck with '65
shape and a round laminated Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5 radius and American Standard frets. The most unique aspect of the guitar is its pickup configuration, which consists of a Texas Special in the bridge, Fat '50s reverse-wound, reverse-polarity in the middle and a '69 Strat with grey bobbin in the neck position. Additional details include relic nickel vintage hardware and an all laquer finish on the neck with heavy wear for a smooth, worn-in feel. Greg has built one-off guitars for a host of players including bluesman Jeff Healey, Rhonda Smith with Prince and Neal Schon and his attention to detail is exemplified in every instrument he creates. A perfect example of what it takes to be called a Master Builder. With hard shell case.

If you just want one that's gold metalflake, there are cheaper places to get it done than buying a custom shop.  I built my gold metalflake tele last year for alot cheaper (literally thousands cheaper than it would have cost at Fender's Custom Shop) and it's one of the best guitars I have...and it's been complimented not only for it's looks, but it's sounds.

yes yes

I know that one isnt a warmoth, but I'm saying I'd rather have a Warmoth than that one!

Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Im in the process of building a Warmoth.  A Tele body with a Strat neck

i gotta tele body unfinished with a hardtail strat bridge, and three single coils pickups, routed for a strat neck... i bought a mighty mite reverse headstock for it.... just got to decide a finish and accessorize!

The guitar is nice, it's obviously a Fender Custom Shop - very expensive I guess
But the gold color is not very Bonamassa like.

I've built one myself with a sparkle gold Body, see my post here http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=756