Topic: Joe B At The Fox in Atlanta 11/22

The concert dates were just put up on the site and it appears Joe will be coming to the Fox Theater in Atlanta, on Friday, November 22, 2013.

As of this moment, the tickets have not gone on sale.  Anybody have an idea when this will happen?  I want to press the "buy" key, the minute they become available to get the best seats possible.

Lynda B

Re: Joe B At The Fox in Atlanta 11/22

LyndaRust2 wrote:

The concert dates were just put up on the site and it appears Joe will be coming to the Fox Theater in Atlanta, on Friday, November 22, 2013.

As of this moment, the tickets have not gone on sale.  Anybody have an idea when this will happen?  I want to press the "buy" key, the minute they become available to get the best seats possible.

Lynda B

I do know tickets to future shows are often included with pledges to PBS fundraising. Looks like the Vienna Show is on tonight at 10:30. In prior airings single tickets were offered as well as packages including a M&G. I suggest you call in right before the show starts and ask what they are offering. If they are too expensive, Andy will post upcoming dates soon and generally also provides a code for pre-sales in a timely manner. Good luck smile

http://www.gpb.org/

Thanks Cathy!

I've called the concert venue here in Atlanta and was advised that tickets almost always go on sale at 10 AM in the morning (who knows what morning at this point), and at that time you can purchase them through the venue, a ticket vendor or the artist's website.   The box office agent told me that all sites pull from the same pool of tickets, so I'll be sitting at my computer every morning at 10 AM until they become available.

The PBS option is an idea too.   I've pre-ordered the Vienna Acoustic DVD, but will try to catch the broadcast tonight as well.

Lynda B

It's a great place to,see a concert. And I can empathize, I hate ticket buying.

Alan

5 (edited by Ovi33123 2013-04-07 13:10:28)

How Joe in Atlanta 11/22 in Fox?

sound meter

Ovi33123 wrote:

How Joe in Atlanta 11/22 in Fox?

Don't understand your question?

Music is good for the Soul...