Topic: Biloxi, MS 12/1/12

Here are some pics from the show last night in Biloxi.  This is a few from what my wife took.  They are still uploading.  Should be 36 total when they are finished.  My internet is terrible. 

http://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/user/ … 0Bonamassa

Re: Biloxi, MS 12/1/12

Better make it "public" if you want any of us to actually see the photos!

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

The Biloxi concert was awesome! I appreciated that he did not restrict pictures and let people come up to the stage. I felt like they enjoyed performing as much as we loved being there.

Sorry about that.  It should be good to go now. 

dknight16 wrote:

Better make it "public" if you want any of us to actually see the photos!

It was an outstanding performance.  Joe engaged the audience and made us feel he was glad to be there.  His playing and singing was phenomenal as usual.  His warmth was unforeseen and welcome. 

Great concert!  Thanks, Joe.  You didn't play some things I would have liked to hear but everything you played was awesome.

6 (edited by Abir454588 2013-03-22 02:40:43)

Better make it ''public'' if you want any of us exactly you see this photo!

integrated management system