Topic: Joe and band in Utica 8/29/07

Here is a link to my pics everybody. Enjoy......Larry G

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57765429@N … 769890461/

Re: Joe and band in Utica 8/29/07

Hey Larry, nice pictures.  I like the one of you and Joe!

Music is good for the Soul...

Great pictures Larry, thanks for sharing!   smile   Yes, a great picture of you & Joe!!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Carmine was having some sort of problem with his eye and has to wear the patch at night to protect it, maybe due to the lights or something. I sort of heard him telling the story before he put it on.

LarryG wrote:

Carmine was having some sort of problem with his eye and has to wear the patch at night to protect it, maybe due to the lights or something. I sort of heard him telling the story before he put it on.

Cool pix, must have been a blast, I see my Puerto Rican brother looks menacing with the eye patch, hell I'd leave it on, looks cool to me!!

Shred

My daughter will love the eyepatch! She is into the pirate thing right now.

I see the black shirt(s) are back on tour again! lol

Great pics Larry!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Thanks for sharing your pics.
Like them a lot smile

Larry, Send me an email at sara@sunsetentertainment.net ... the other day while scrolling through some photos form the Clapton Fest i actually did a where's waldo and spotted you and TB up close.. too funny.. also wanted to chat about woodleg, so shoot me a message! Thanks! Sara

"Where words fail, music speaks!"  -hans christian anderson

hey guys!!

When did Carmine adopt the Capt. Hook look?? Hope everything is okay. hmm

Thanks Larry. I like the one checking out Joe's dental features and tonsils!  Awesome!  They looked good over your shoulder as you took them, even better on the web!
C'mon, Carmine menacing?! Get out! He's bubbly and very affable. If Joe takes this band to Australia, I promised Carmine (and Rick by association) I'll be there!  Anyone know what that beautiful wood grain bass is? Didn't remember to ask, but it even sounds better than it looks .

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”