Re: teest

another test

edit - post time 11:32, my pc time 23:18 - so if the clock said 23 instead of 11, it would still be 14 mins ahead of real posting time.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

20 (edited by JBFan4Life 2012-08-15 18:13:49)

Time is relative, anyway.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/scienc … ation1.htm

tongue

EDIT:  And I don't think it's fixed around here.  My post showed the usual approximate difference that Amsterhammer refers to.  A little over 10 minutes.  As it's just now six o'clock CDT, and my post of a minute or two ago showed 6:11 to me.

Last I checked, I couldn't time travel.

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.

JBFan4Life wrote:

Time is relative, anyway.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/scienc … ation1.htm

tongue

EDIT:  And I don't think it's fixed around here.  My post showed the usual approximate difference that Amsterhammer refers to.  A little over 10 minutes.  As it's just now six o'clock CDT, and my post of a minute or two ago showed 6:11 to me.

Last I checked, I couldn't time travel.

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

21:37 here.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks Troy, that's already an improvement! big_smile

(even if the time is still 13 mins ahead)

RIP Iron Man

Another test

RIP Iron Man

Holy mother of God.

The time is right.

*applause, whistles, throwing of hats into the air*

RIP Iron Man

26 (edited by JBFan4Life 2012-09-07 21:35:09)

This I gotta see for myself.

Cool.  The time of posting issue does appear to be fixed.  Somebody must have given Andy a whip and a chair with his job title.  wink

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.

A drumroll please....

Yes! Confirmed. I'm not sure why I'm happy about this, because I typically don't pay much attention to the time. It nice to know it's right thought!
Well done.

The fix is in

time.

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

bigjeffjones wrote:

The fix is in

time.

...to play the back 9? Or nein saved?!

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

31 (edited by Amsterhammer 2013-01-31 20:24:15)

Another time teest...

.....running 6 minutes fast.

RIP Iron Man