Topic: Joe in London looking for tickets

Hi all, back again, (was Boffy61).

I'm a huge Joe fan thanks to my nephew, also Joe.

I'm looking for one or two tickets for any of the London shows. RAH would be great but any would do.

So if anyone has a spare or knows of one please let me know. I PROMISE it will be going to a good home...can't wait to see him.

All the best and its good to be back....(desparate to know when I can get my hands on one of the mystery MXR Bonamassa pedals wink ).

All the best

David

Re: Joe in London looking for tickets

Hi, I do actually have 2 R.A.H. Tickets for sale, so, if you are still interested, just let me know.

davidbough wrote:

I'm looking for one or two tickets for any of the London shows. RAH would be great but any would do.

So if anyone has a spare or knows of one please let me know. I PROMISE it will be going to a good home...can't wait to see him.

All the best and its good to be back....(desparate to know when I can get my hands on one of the mystery MXR Bonamassa pedals wink ).

All the best

David

Re: Joe in London looking for tickets

BLUESMASSA wrote:

Hi, I do actually have 2 R.A.H. Tickets for sale, so, if you are still interested, just let me know.

davidbough wrote:

Hi,

I pinged you a pm yesterday .. What's the best way to contact you?

Best regards

David

All the best

David