Topic: Question about Joe's Affiliate program...

I'm trying to go to Joe's on-line store using my affiliate code and when I click on "Visit our Store" I get this...

"Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document.
Web Server at jbonamassa.com"

Anyone have any ideas?

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Re: Question about Joe's Affiliate program...

Thanks much Jane! smile

Joe is the Best!

BluesMan wrote:

Thanks much Jane! smile

Are you using a Wisconsin keyboard? Try pressing the "Uff-da" and "Yoobetcha" keys at the same time.

Stu Craig wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Thanks much Jane! smile

Are you using a Wisconsin keyboard? Try pressing the "Uff-da" and "Yoobetcha" keys at the same time.

Gee Stu, you're right! I never considered that the Wisconsin Cheesy key board had gummed up the works. I better push the, "As the Street Car bends the corner around", button and maybe it will reload the Web page? wink

Anyway, Nicki wrote me and said it was fixed, so I tried it again this morning and it still doesn't work. Oh well, maybe I'll just ask Joe for the commission when I see him in London? Heck, maybe he could buy me a nice glass of Cabernet? cool

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Stu Craig wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Thanks much Jane! smile

LMAO!!! Good one Stu!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

This is still happening to me! Can you imagine how many sales of Joe's merchandise I'm missing? sad Proper authorities have been notified more than once, but...

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Does anyone have the number for J&R Adventures? They had a main number of 561 994-2344, but apparently that has changed and I can't find a new number. Or, is it that we're not suppose to call Joe's Headquarters anymore? Anyone?

Roy

Joe is the Best!

BluesMan wrote:

Does anyone have the number for J&R Adventures? They had a main number of 561 994-2344, but apparently that has changed and I can't find a new number. Or, is it that we're not suppose to call Joe's Headquarters anymore? Anyone?

Roy

It's 954/428-4440.  Good luck.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

sally12333 wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Roy

It's 954/428-4440.  Good luck.

Thanks much Sally! smile

Roy

Joe is the Best!

BluesMan wrote:

Roy

I think there's a firewall that blocks people who got too much face time on the RAH DVD

Stu Craig wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Roy

I think there's a firewall that blocks people who got too much face time on the RAH DVD

I knew it! And I haven't got one cent off any royalties yet! wink lol

Joe is the Best!