Topic: Hey From NY

Hi all!  I'm Mindy, from upstate NY.  I'm new to this forum and to Joe Bonamassa.  I heard his music for the first time a few months ago thanks to recommendations on another board, and loved what I heard.

I am going to see him in October, in Staten Island, and am so excited about this.  I've heard so many great things about his shows.

I'm waiting anxiously for Sloe Gin to make it's way to my mailbox...I've heard the title track and am blown away.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.  wink

If heartaches were nickels
I'd be the richest fool alive

Re: Hey From NY

Hi Mindy, I'm Shred from Calif., welcome aboard, enjoy your stay and tell us some rocknroll stories. Dont be shy, that will only make you more mysterious, this is the only place i can find entertainment, so speak up...lol

Welcome to the forum Mindy, and the world of Joe. You are going to have such a great time! Like the boys have said post away because we are all afflicted. My next show is the 30th and I am going to be able to sing along to all the new songs by then! (oh goody says the band)LOL! Remember to post after the show!                      Cathy

Hey Mindy, welcome to the forum too!  Your first show in October?   

You are in for a treat!  If you have not got any of his DVD's as yet, be sure and get one of them before the show so you will have an idea of what's in store.

Music is good for the Soul...

5 (edited by Barbara 2007-08-20 08:20:57)

Hey Mindy.  Welcome to the forum and to the fantastic world of all things Joe and his AWESOME rockin' blues music!!!!  We all here on the forum are a fun and very friendly bunch.  Use to go up to Orange County, NY, to Goshen.  Beautiful country up there.  Glad you are going to see Joe live.  WARNING be prepared because you will absolutely be BLOWN AWAY with his energy, talent and music and forever more will probably have the "Bonamassa addiction".  Enjoy the board and post away......

Barbara

Welcome Windy from Holland!
Very nice people on the forum and all Joe-addicted.
See Joe on the 12th of October in Amsterdam for the 10th time. Live is a killer!

Enjoy!!!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Welcome to the forum, Mindy!! Only a few more hours till Sloe Gin...:) Have fun at your Bonabaptism in October!!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Welcome aboard Mindy! Joe has the greatest collection of fans around and most of em hang out here at one time or another.
Glad you're going to see Joe live soon...the recordings are great, but nothing can compare to a live performance. There's a section here for show reviews...if you're up to it after the show, share a review. It's always fun to hear reviews of people's first Joe shows,
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.  Barbara I'm about 20 minutes away from Goshen!  Been a city girl up until last year, and I haven't looked back since. wink  I am so looking forward to seeing Joe in October, it can't get here soon enough.  I'll definitely post a review afterwards.  BTW my mailman is in trouble if Sloe Gin isn't here tomorrow!  LOL!

Mindy wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.  Barbara I'm about 20 minutes away from Goshen!  Been a city girl up until last year, and I haven't looked back since. wink  I am so looking forward to seeing Joe in October, it can't get here soon enough.  I'll definitely post a review afterwards.  BTW my mailman is in trouble if Sloe Gin isn't here tomorrow!  LOL!

Hey Mindy, trust me your mailman will deliver, those guys are the best people I've ever drank with after work. He's probably hurrying home like me to see if MY mail lady delivered mine....lol

Shred...."the mailman"

Shredit wrote:

Hey Mindy, trust me your mailman will deliver, those guys are the best people I've ever drank with after work. He's probably hurrying home like me to see if MY mail lady delivered mine....lol

Shred...."the mailman"

Thanks Shred, you guys are the best. wink Still didn't get it, hopefully today.  Anxiously waiting for it!

Welcome Mindy...glad to see you made it from across the universe! wink

Nightwatcher's House Of Rock
http://nightwatchershouseofrock.blogspot.com/
Now featured on Planet Rock, The Chicago Sun Times and The Mog Music Network
Also featured on antiMUSIC's RockNewsinfo at http://www.antimusic.com/rocknews/

13 (edited by Mindy 2007-08-22 18:42:29)

Keith wrote:

Welcome Mindy...glad to see you made it from across the universe! wink

LMAO!!!  Thanks for the welcome, Keith.  wink