Topic: Howdy Joe Fans

Randallcasters here, read about Joe in Guitar Player a few years back, then decide to do a youtube search and was astounded at the depth of emotion in this fella's playing hooked for life now.
I'm a 50 year old player (36 years) who makes his own guitars and cabinet retrofits.
  Joe pretty much sums up what I like about blues/blues rock music.
Astounding!
  The audience was so wide ranging in age when I saw him, it was just so great!
I'm a believer, for sure.

Re: Howdy Joe Fans

Welcome, Randallcasters. Youtube also made me a big fan, but once you start posting here and meet all the other Joe-heads, that'll be it.  smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Welcome Randallcasters..There are many players your age here..Lots of tech stuff, other great artists..on and on..strap in.......Cathy

Thanks all, for the welcome. I'm already a member of the street team, on my 50th last Sat. I
  Played Bridge To Better Days at a party that served as an intro to Joe's music.
Everyone asked about that tune, so now they're going to check his stuff out.
I know they'll be amazed just like I was.

randallcasters wrote:

Thanks all, for the welcome. I'm already a member of the street team, on my 50th last Sat. I
  Played Bridge To Better Days at a party that served as an intro to Joe's music.
Everyone asked about that tune, so now they're going to check his stuff out.
I know they'll be amazed just like I was.

Way to go Randall...  This is one of the best ways to spread the word, by example and a listen.  Be sure and get the DVD's if you have not already...

Music is good for the Soul...

Randallcasters,
Howdy back at you. Welcome to the forum and the greatest collection of passionate music fans in the world.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"