Topic: Tour Page Updates

Looks like the tour page is updated again, nice to see Richmond added.

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Tour Page Updates

David A. wrote:

Looks like the tour page is updated again, nice to see Richmond added.

And Tampa too!!!   smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

And St. Louis had been added! I was hoping that Joe would get to play at the Pageant! It is an awesome venue. www.thepageant.com

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Davenport, NJ needs to be corrected to Davenport, IA so everybody gets to the right place.  thanks

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Davenport, NJ needs to be corrected to Davenport, IA so everybody gets to the right place.  thanks

Patty, guess what???  It's fixed, now in print, time to rejoice, Joe is coming to Davenport, IA!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

smile smile smile  pattyluvsjoe for coming to Iowa twice smile smile smile

thanks Joe wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Is anyone going the the SRV Ride and Concert in Dallas October 7th?
Jaci

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Jaci wrote:

Jaci

Hell yes!!!!  Whats my name?  Got them tix and airline flight the first day. Still waiting on the headliner to be announced.

Shred

Shredit wrote:
Jaci wrote:

Jaci

Hell yes!!!!  Whats my name?  Got them tix and airline flight the first day. Still waiting on the headliner to be announced.

Shred

Shred - Email Roy and talk him into going - I've almost got my husband to say YES!
Jaci

I'm dazed and confused....  on the JB Newsletter I received today the show on Oct 7th
seems to have been changed to Arlington Texas at a different venue.  I already bought
tickets for the show in Dallas at the Palladium..  anyone got anymore info on this?

It is at the Palladium. It was at Cowboys in Arlington last year. I haven't heard they have moved it. Will check the site to make sure.

jim m wrote:

It is at the Palladium. It was at Cowboys in Arlington last year. I haven't heard they have moved it. Will check the site to make sure.

Thanks Jim - I was getting kind of worried.  Are you going?  Anyone else from the forum
going besides Dave and maybe Roy?

I went last year to see Jeff Healey. I will be in Tulsa the night before and don't know whether I'll be up for a trip to Dallas the next day. I'm going to wait and see how I feel. I am curious about the Pallidium. The venue looks interesting. I wasn't too crazy about Cowboy's.

jim m wrote:

I went last year to see Jeff Healey. I will be in Tulsa the night before and don't know whether I'll be up for a trip to Dallas the next day. I'm going to wait and see how I feel. I am curious about the Pallidium. The venue looks interesting. I wasn't too crazy about Cowboy's.

Jim,

Patty and I will be at the Tulsa show as well as Shred and his wife. Maybe we could all get together before the show for a bite to eat?

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Back to Tampa on Dec. 2!!!!!!!  Can't wait!!!!  I'll have to see if I can make it back down from school....

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128