Re: The JB Forum Tour Schedule

wolfi wrote:

Why are there a lot of dates in Britainn - but none at all in London ?

Do you think more European dates might be added ?

There is a gap betwen the dates in March and late April - or is Joe just taking a long Easter holiday ?

A Happy New Year to everybody here - and Joe and his band especially!

Joe's here in Reno on April 20th and happy new year to all!

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

wolfi wrote:

Why are there a lot of dates in Britainn - but none at all in London ?

Do you think more European dates might be added ?

There is a gap betwen the dates in March and late April - or is Joe just taking a long Easter holiday ?

A Happy New Year to everybody here - and Joe and his band especially!

Played 2 London gigs October 2011 so that's it for now. He plays Blackpool UK on 5 April before LA 17 April. Needs a rest in between.

Kenny

111 (edited by wolfi 2012-01-03 17:04:24)

Thanks, Kenny - but I can't find any gigs in Britain for April on the tour page ...

The last that I see is Birmingham on March31

PS: I'm thinking of visiting my sister who lives near London - might give us a chance to see Joe again since he also isn't coming to southern Germany this year it seems.

Update:

Now I've seen the additional dates in April, but nothing near London.

Well Brighton sounds nice - I was there on my first trip to England 45 years ago, going to a summer language school in Canterbury ...

SA 3 March 2012 - Muffathalle, München

How's that, Wolfi?

113 (edited by wolfi 2012-02-03 06:38:39)

Thanks Sissy!

Really great! I hope we can make it there. This seems to be a bigger venue - it shows that Joe is getting more recognition!

PS: I still wonder why this date was added so late ...

Edit:

Just saw that this is also a smaller venue - standing room only. But it looks really good, centrally located in Munich near the "Deutsches Museum" and the "Englischer Garten".

wolfi wrote:

Just saw that this is also a smaller venue - standing room only. But it looks really good, centrally located in Munich near the "Deutsches Museum" and the "Englischer Garten".

It´s a nice venue. I saw Joe there already twice - for considerably less pricy tickets. Guess I´ll be there nonetheless.
Guenter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

Guenter wrote:
wolfi wrote:

It´s a nice venue. I saw Joe there already twice - for considerably less pricy tickets. Guess I´ll be there nonetheless.
Guenter

Ticket prices seem to go up monthly.
I paid 66,80 Euronen plus fees for Grugahalle in Essen, a seated venue and I don't like it seated but the venue is just a half hour's drive away.
Wonder what prices we will see next year and wonder whether I'm willing to pay even more.

Just up on Pollstar.

Saturday

06/30/2012

Toulouse, France

Sunday

07/01/2012

Lyon, France

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:

Just up on Pollstar.

Saturday

06/30/2012

Toulouse, France

Sunday

07/01/2012

Lyon, France

Educated guess. I believe these will be the acoustic tour shows prior to the Vienna Opera House DVD shoot.

jim m wrote:
RickB wrote:

Just up on Pollstar.

Saturday

06/30/2012

Toulouse, France

Sunday

07/01/2012

Lyon, France

Educated guess. I believe these will be the acoustic tour shows prior to the Vienna Opera House DVD shoot.

I need to think about this but I can get there from Aberdeen via Luton by good old Easyjet.

Kenny

I'm sure that this question is asked somewhere else, but when is the anticipated sale date for the upcoming Toronto and/or Merrillville, Indiana shows?  Thanks in advance for any clues that you have.

Suzanne wrote:

This topic is created to share information on shows which are not listed on the official JB Tour Page yet.

Please note that all info in this topic is unofficial and unconfirmed by management and might be subject to change or cancellation!

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM IS INVITED TO ADD INFORMATION TO KEEP THIS TOPIC AND ALL BONABUDDIES UP-TO-DATE
please try to add as much info as possible like presale info and ticket links...

Hi, why is it that the few concerts I've been to I never here any songs played from his best CD which is "A new day yesterday"?  Cradle Rock, Steppin Out, Walk in my Shadows, I know where you belong, and my favorite Joe song  Miss You hate you.  It's a shame that these are never played.  Why is this so?  I've talked to many fans and they all are dissapointed that this always is the case.  Any reasons?

I agree!  Joe, you need to play "Miss you hate You" at all of your concerts.  A fan favorite that is never played!!!!

Looking for set list in May-going to the May 23 show in Portland-let mr know

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

Q) When did Warren, aka ( roadshow101) depart  and why?
Q2) Who's the new incumbent ?

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Check out the Omaha show post.  It has the straight up set list witout the special guest changes.

fett2112 wrote:

Looking for set list in May-going to the May 23 show in Portland-let mr know

"Don't need a helmet to get me through life, walk across the water, blame it on foolish pride"

Joe said in April he wouldn't tour the UK again for more than a year so I'm guessing May/June 2013 which means dates and venues might be announced Octoberish????

Hoping for a BCC tour of some sort in early 2013 - they convene for the 3rd album on June 6th.

Kenny wrote:

Joe said in April he wouldn't tour the UK again for more than a year so I'm guessing May/June 2013 which means dates and venues might be announced Octoberish????

Hoping for a BCC tour of some sort in early 2013 - they convene for the 3rd album on June 6th.

Fingers crossed both hands....

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)