Topic: Springfield, IL May 8th Gig. (Extra Ticket)

Hey guys, I'm going to see Joe on May 8th in Springfield, IL.

I have an extra ticket. I bought two because my buddy said he would go with, but he got a new job and now won't be able to make it. So now, I am trying to sell it. It's in the orchestra I think Row D . Pretty good seats.

I'm not looking to scalp it or make money off of it. I think I paid like 70 per ticket, and I'm looking to get $50 (basically a tank of gas for the trip to Springfield).

If anybody is interested, just email me and we can make arrangements to meet at the show since our seats will be right next to each other. 

I would put it on Stubhub, but I figure I'd rather deal with some real Joe B fans.

Also, if this isn't okay to post here, I apologize and the mods can delete the thread.

Re: Springfield, IL May 8th Gig. (Extra Ticket)

JBFan1 wrote:

I have an extra ticket. I bought two because my buddy said he would go with, but he got a new job and now won't be able to make it. So now, I am trying to sell it. It's in the orchestra I think Row D . Pretty good seats.

I'm not looking to scalp it or make money off of it. I think I paid like 70 per ticket, and I'm looking to get $50 (basically a tank of gas for the trip to Springfield).

If anybody is interested, just email me and we can make arrangements to meet at the show since our seats will be right next to each other. 

I would put it on Stubhub, but I figure I'd rather deal with some real Joe B fans.

Also, if this isn't okay to post here, I apologize and the mods can delete the thread.

It'll probably be moved to marketplace.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

JBFan1 wrote:

Don't forget to sing Happy Birthday!!!

Rock The Vote,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Oh snap! I knew the date seemed familiar. I'm going to have to bake him a cake or something lol.

Hi JBFan1,

Have you sold this ticket yet? 
THX

Yes I do.

ticket has been sold.