1 (edited by apexelectric 2012-04-23 18:09:32)

Topic: Paramount Theater, Denver I have a ticket available

Hey Guys,

I have a ticket avilable due to my son being unable to make the trip to Denver with us.  Great seat bought during the first couple hours of the presale, sec C, row L, Seat 3.  I would love to just get my money back. If anyone knows anyone who could benefit just call or text me at ***--**** and let me know if you can help me to help someone else.

Thanks,

Mike

edit - phone number removed by A/h

"Don't need a helmet to get me through life, walk across the water, blame it on foolish pride"

Re: Paramount Theater, Denver I have a ticket available

Hey Mike, we normally strongly advise against posting phone numbers where anyone can see them, and were it not for the fact that the show is today (24th), I would have edited the number out. I understand the urgency and thank you for making it available here first.

I'm going to put this in the marketplace. I urge you to come and edit out your number as soon as the ticket has gone.

George

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Re: Paramount Theater, Denver I have a ticket available

Amsterhammer wrote:

Hey Mike, we normally strongly advise against posting phone numbers where anyone can see them, and were it not for the fact that the show is today (24th), I would have edited the number out. I understand the urgency and thank you for making it available here first.

I'm going to put this in the marketplace. I urge you to come and edit out your number as soon as the ticket has gone.

George

Thanks, George.  Will do.

"Don't need a helmet to get me through life, walk across the water, blame it on foolish pride"