Topic: Hiyaworld

I have been a member of the forum for some time but it is only recently that I have started visiting it on a regular basis. I was introduced to Joe through a free DVD with the Guitarist magazine and from that moment on I was hooked. I have had the privilege of seeing him live the last time he came to Scotland and took my son and best friend along. They too were blown away by the quality of his playing and singing and by his great stage presence. I  was saddened to hear of Joe's missing Gigliotti and hope he is reunited with it sometime soon. Like so many others I have been reintroduced to playing the guitar after a few fallow years and after picking up some tips from Joe's instructional DVD I am loving it more than ever. Lookin forward to some Sloe Gin and JB returning to Glasgow for another live show. smile

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes" - Yashin.

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

2 (edited by David A. 2007-07-09 17:12:20)

Re: Hiyaworld

Hey Millhouse, welcome aboard to posting on the forum.  You will find a lot of nice folks here from all over.  Glad you guys got to see him live in Scotland.  We have been to Glasgow before a couple of years ago.  Great country...

Music is good for the Soul...

You do realize that Millhouse was the middle of a certain President.....anyway, I've enjoyed your posts and just wish I could hear you say Gigliotti..I love Scotish accents..Cathy

Hey, Millhouse, you'll love posting here...we're like one big happy Joe family...reading concert reviews is a favorite for me. Are you going to any of the UK shows?

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

cathysiler wrote:

You do realize that Millhouse was the middle of a certain President.....anyway, I've enjoyed your posts and just wish I could hear you say Gigliotti..I love Scotish accents..Cathy

welcome aboard again millhouse.  the name made more famous as bart simpsons buddy

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

cathysiler wrote:

Yea Cathy my real identity is actually Richard Millhouse Nixon.My parents were a bit radical and thought they would name me after one of the most notorious national leaders ever. My good friend was even less fortunate as his surname is McCann and his maw and paw called him Genghis.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

7 (edited by millhouse 2007-07-10 15:18:47)

it's_all_about_apples wrote:

Hey, Millhouse, you'll love posting here...we're like one big happy Joe family...reading concert reviews is a favorite for me. Are you going to any of the UK shows?

Unfortunately my concert budget has been overspent this year as there have been a few bands touring already and I have a trip to Milan booked to see Canada's greatest export Rush. I would have pushed the boat out and tried to make at least one of Joe's gigs but cash can only stretch so far. To all those lucky enough to be going, enjoy and remember there is only one smokin joe!

David A. wrote:

Hey Millhouse, welcome aboard to posting on the forum.  You will find a lot of nice folks here from all over.  Glad you guys got to see him live in Scotland.  We have been to Glasgow before a couple of years ago.  Great country...

Hey David

I have been going to gigs for over 30 years and have to say that Joe and the boys gave me one of the most memorable musical experiences I can remember. I'm glad you enjoyed Scotland and yes it is a beautiful country, hopefully one day I will come stateside and see what wondrous sights there are to behold over there.

Keep the faith.

millhouse

millhouse wrote:
David A. wrote:

Hey David

I have been going to gigs for over 30 years and have to say that Joe and the boys gave me one of the most memorable musical experiences I can remember. I'm glad you enjoyed Scotland and yes it is a beautiful country, hopefully one day I will come stateside and see what wondrous sights there are to behold over there.

Keep the faith.

millhouse

It was a first date for me and my girlfriend. very memorable

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

10 (edited by millhouse 2007-07-17 15:31:10)

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:
millhouse wrote:
David A. wrote:

Hey David

Keep the faith.

millhouse

It was a first date for me and my girlfriend. very memorable

What. Did she put out on the first date? Very memorable indeed!