Topic: What does it take to join the fan club anyway?

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and just had to post this. I've been a big fan of Joe's for the past three + years after I went to see him at whim when he came to the King Center in Melbourne FL. (and then again in Tampa a few months ago!!) I'm trying to go see him at as many places as possible on his tour down here in December. (My early Xmas present) I've tried on several occasions....on different computers.... and different browsers.... to try to sign up for his fan club. All to no avail. Error messages / computer browser that just churns away and doesn't do anything...etc etc.

What does it take to get signed up? This is the hardest fan club I've ever attempted to join. I'd really like to share my pictures/ stories and, of course, be able to at least get a shot at decent tickets without having to pay scalper prices. Cheers Gary P.

Life is but a bowl of cool guitar pics and
binders full of set lists collected throughout the years.
(and Tinnitus)

Re: What does it take to join the fan club anyway?

Here is the fan site:
http://bonamassalive.com/

You can also join the street team by emailing Larry (I believe) at J&R Adventures.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

I think of this here forum as a Fan Club - all the fans you would wish to share with - right here!

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Thanks for all the great advice. bonamassalive.com is pretty darn cool!

I tried getting ahold of 'alexis@jr-adventures.com' on April 4th explaining my problem and, well, no reply..yet. (about joining the street team/fan club) Maybe that wasn't the person to send it to? I'd appreciate Larry's e-mail so maybe I can get this worked out....eventually....(?)

I'm not sure what gives technical or otherwise. I'm gonna try at home (not work...tisk tisk) and see if I get different results.

I look forward to many posts in the future. So far I've got two shows booked for the end of this year and I'm looking to do at least one more up in Jacksonville at the Florida Theatre. One of the coolest venues we can go to in Florida in my opinion. Old school all the way and intimate. Saw REO there two years ago and just fell in love with the place. Too bad it's a 3 hour drive north. :-(

(and Tinnitus)

Don't forget to check your spam/junk file in the em. I've had some of J&R's ms end up there for whatever reason.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

gpituch wrote:

Thanks for all the great advice. bonamassalive.com is pretty darn cool!

I tried getting ahold of 'alexis@jr-adventures.com' on April 4th explaining my problem and, well, no reply..yet. (about joining the street team/fan club) Maybe that wasn't the person to send it to? I'd appreciate Larry's e-mail so maybe I can get this worked out....eventually....(?)

I'm not sure what gives technical or otherwise. I'm gonna try at home (not work...tisk tisk) and see if I get different results.

I look forward to many posts in the future. So far I've got two shows booked for the end of this year and I'm looking to do at least one more up in Jacksonville at the Florida Theatre. One of the coolest venues we can go to in Florida in my opinion. Old school all the way and intimate. Saw REO there two years ago and just fell in love with the place. Too bad it's a 3 hour drive north. :-(

Welcome aboard! My wife and I just got back from a week's vacation in Melbourne. My avatar is a picture of me at Happy Hour at Squid Lips. Love their Yuengling's and peel & eat shrimp!!

gpituch wrote:

Alexis left J&R, his last day was the 6th of April. 

We have seen Joe twice at the Florida Theatre, definately worth the drive...

Music is good for the Soul...

Oh Yea. Great place for a few beers and awesome fish. Hope you had fun down here....now go home tourist! :-)

bonawho59 wrote:

quote]

Welcome aboard! My wife and I just got back from a week's vacation in Melbourne. My avatar is a picture of me at Happy Hour at Squid Lips. Love their Yuengling's and peel & eat shrimp!!

(and Tinnitus)

RickB wrote:

Don't forget to check your spam/junk file in the em. I've had some of J&R's ms end up there for whatever reason.
Rick

Been there...done that....several times. Thanks though

(and Tinnitus)

David A. wrote:
gpituch wrote:

Alexis left J&R, his last day was the 6th of April. 

We have seen Joe twice at the Florida Theatre, definately worth the drive...

Of course! So it appears that absolutely no one checks to make sure her inbox is checked I see?  Is there another person I can contact if my attempt to join the club at home fails?...with e-mail address. This Larry guy? Thanks

(and Tinnitus)

gpituch wrote:

Of course! So it appears that absolutely no one checks to make sure her inbox is checked I see?  Is there another person I can contact if my attempt to join the club at home fails?...with e-mail address. This Larry guy? Thanks

Alexis Terrosa, who was in charge of Street Team stuff (among other things) is a guy.  Alex Martucci, who also does a bunch of cool stuff for us Bona-holics, is a woman.  You can't get a Bonamassa Merit Badge in these parts without mastering such arcana...   wink

In any event, welcome!  And be patient...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO