Topic: Looking for 2 good tickets in Reno

Hope it's ok to post this here...if not, please slap me.  Any suggestions?

Re: Looking for 2 good tickets in Reno

Consider yourself gently slapped. wink

The Marketplace is the right place for ticket related topics.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Thanks very much.  I shall do that...

4 (edited by ohiodawg13 2012-03-31 17:06:20)

I just looked @ Ticketmaster and there are pairs of tix available on the floor and the upper sections as well. Depends on how much you wanna spend. Saw some on StuHub as well. Ticketmaster shows the revised seating chart as well as the capacity has been reduced for this show.

Reno Bound,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

i got two tickets floor 2 row 18 seat 1 and 2 for sale, just want face vaule for them 69.00 plus taxs and fees

Sent you a PM

Josh J wrote:

i got two tickets floor 2 row 18 seat 1 and 2 for sale, just want face vaule for them 69.00 plus taxs and fees

Six rows directly behind me.

Reno Bound,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

can't wait for the show for me and my little guys to go to, hopefully momma has the twins this week or after the show, she's sure ready to go

hope to see you all there

Got my tics courtesy of Josh J.  Really looking forward to the show.  Hope Joe's not too tired from his Europe gigs....