1 (edited by Marianne 2007-07-09 12:15:18)

Topic: Bospop july 8

As promised here are the pictures I have taken at Bospop.
Hope you will enjoy them watching as I did taken them.
Also recorded "Sloe Gin".Great sound,video. But have to find a way to get it on the net. It's to big to put on Photobucket or youtube(124MB.).Are gonna try to get some more at NSJ and film them in a smaller size MB.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f96/M … %20Bospop/

Greetz wink

Re: Bospop july 8

Thanks, awesome pictures!!
Joe is a hottie smile smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Great pictures Blue Eyes!   The acoustic ones of Joe came out really good.

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks for sharing your pics !!!   Larry G

Hi Marianne,

I enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing. 

Susan smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

It sounds and looks like a good time was had by all . Great pictures looks like you were right up front . Thanks for sharing !!               Paul / JBrules

Offcourse we were right up front. Where else??? wink
Thanks for taking a look at my pictures.
Hope to make some more at NSJ. At least I'm gonna make some more videos With smaller Mb, so I can put it on the net. Still can't find a way how to doe it with my Sloe Gin video. It's perfect. But too big to put it on the net.

Greetz

Marianne wrote:

Offcourse we were right up front. Where else??? wink
Thanks for taking a look at my pictures.
Hope to make some more at NSJ. At least I'm gonna make some more videos With smaller Mb, so I can put it on the net. Still can't find a way how to doe it with my Sloe Gin video. It's perfect. But too big to put it on the net.

Greetz

Marianne, not sure how to do it but sometimes I have seen 2 parts of a video posted.  That way if you have one that is too large, you can seperate it and get the whole video on You tube.  Maybe some techy can help you with that.

Music is good for the Soul...