1 (edited by Kenny 2013-06-12 02:03:03)

Topic: My Next Concert (s)

I thought it would be a good idea to find out what gig forum members are attending next. Some of us might even be going to the same one without knowing it!!

22 March, Aberdeen - Black Stone Cherry / Rival Sons

Kenny

PS. Worth a sticky?

Re: My Next Concert (s)

Eh! I don't for one moment believe that your next gig is in November, Kenny.  I happen to know that you'll be sitting immediately behind me at Brighton for Joe's gig on Friday, so what's November all about? Am I misreading your post?

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Next Saturday Philip Sayce in the Zeche in Bochum.

JB Sheffield next Saturday. Can't wait. Then Legal Eagles, Colne in  April and Skynyrd Manchester in June

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

JB next Saturday, then nowt sad

Saw Black Stone Cherry last Saturday in Sheffield - most excellent; Rival Sons - most average

Wooders wrote:

Eh! I don't for one moment believe that your next gig is in November, Kenny.  I happen to know that you'll be sitting immediately behind me at Brighton for Joe's gig on Friday, so what's November all about? Am I misreading your post?

Phil

Well spotted Phil, that was me thinking of Beth Hart in November. Duh!!

Tommy Castro - April 1st, Auburn Hills, MI

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

JB on Tuesday 27th March at the Usher Hall in Edinburgh, then Oli Brown at the Caves in Edinburgh on the 13th April. This'll be followed by Matt Schofield at The Voodoo Rooms in Edinburgh on the 7th May

'Try as you might to keep a lid on a good time, you can't do it. When people want to have a good time....' - Billy Gibbons

My Boss called last week and said I could have 2 tickets for BB King March 23 Chicago HOB so I'm goin!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

matt scofield  28.03
philip sayce    1.04..............both at the bluestage roth
wishbone ash 7.04...........near paris

Thomas

Giles Robson & The Dirty Aces - Fri 23rd, Darlington Arts Centre (before it's closed)
Joe Bonama-something - Mon 25th, Newcastle Metro Arena

Mike

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

BansheeUK wrote:

Giles Robson & The Dirty Aces - Fri 23rd, Darlington Arts Centre (before it's closed)
Joe Bonama-something - Mon 25th, Newcastle Metro Arena

Mike

Hey Mike, better go on Sunday to the Newcastle gig smile we are in 5th row

Kenny

JB Metro Radio Arena - Hopefully Sunday (Mike)!! Row B.

14 (edited by BansheeUK 2012-03-20 05:35:55)

DOH!!!

Don't know what seat - getting ticket on Sat

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Kenny wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to find out what gig forum members are attending next. Some of us might even be going to the same one without knowing it!!

22 March, Aberdeen - Black Stone Cherry / Rival Sons

Kenny

PS. Worth a sticky?

This is my next gig too.

Next week is extremely busy: 24.3. local blues bands in Nürnberg, 25.3. Eric Sardinas, 28.3. Matt Schofield, 1.4. Philip Sayce, all in Roth near Nürnberg.
Günter

Rock On and Keep the Faith

VATA here in Amsterdam on Saturday, a short tram ride away. cool

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Ophrys wrote:

matt scofield  28.03
philip sayce    1.04..............both at the bluestage roth
wishbone ash 7.04...........near paris

Thomas

(1) Hello Thomas - from a fellow Wishbone Ash fan ("VKNIT")!! Are you coming over for AshCon?

(2) My next concert is Chris Rea in Oxford tomorrow, then a bit of a Bona-fest...24th Sheffield, 30th Bournemouth, 31st Birmingham and 2/4 Nottingham. I am soooooo excited!!!