1 (edited by currymandavid 2012-03-20 11:30:59)

Topic: Brighton Centre, Fri 23 Mar 2012

I'm looking for 1 ticket in the FLOOR STALLS for Joe's concert at the Brighton Centre on Friday 23rd March 2012.

The ticket is for me as my circumstances have changed and I can now go to Brighton as well as Bournemouth. I have seen the post below by SRVaughan but that ticket appears to be West Stalls @ £40. The Floor Stalls tickets were £50 I think.

Can anyone help? I'd be mighty grateful.

David

Re: Brighton Centre, Fri 23 Mar 2012

Just bumping this up to say I'm still looking for a stalls ticket. If anyone has one spare I'd be happy to buy it off you. Thanks, David

Hello David, I booked for Bournemouth ndow cannt go!

Gutted.

Found that I could go to Brighton but cannot get a ticket!!!

currymandavid wrote:

Just bumping this up to say I'm still looking for a stalls ticket. If anyone has one spare I'd be happy to buy it off you. Thanks, David

Devonjohn wrote:

John, if a pair of tickets come up maybe we could go for them? There were a couple on Ebay but I passed as I wasn't sure I could offload the second one. I'll email you my mobile number so we can get in touch in a hurry if needs be and set an upper price limit.

cheers,    David

Hello again David, - my apologies but, on the way to the post office to post the ticket to the eBay buyer, my wife rang to say that the family event had been cancelled and that I now could go!
So I have refunded the buyer and now will be at Bournemouth on the 30th.
However, I cannot also afford to go to Brighton and so will not be able to go in with you on a pair.
Hoping you manage to find a good seat on your own - my apologies again.
John.

currymandavid wrote:
Devonjohn wrote:

John, if a pair of tickets come up maybe we could go for them? There were a couple on Ebay but I passed as I wasn't sure I could offload the second one. I'll email you my mobile number so we can get in touch in a hurry if needs be and set an upper price limit.

cheers,    David

no apologies needed John my friend. We can meet up in Bournemouth anyway - I expect a pre-show get together is on the cards.

Hey, that was a close call with the ticket. Glad it all worked out

cheers,  David

Thank you David,

A pre-show meet would be great - a pint and a pie would be good too!

Do you know if there is anything secret planned? Shhhhhuuusssshhhh! You aint seen me right.

Devonjohn wrote:

Hello again David, - my apologies but, on the way to the post office to post the ticket to the eBay buyer, my wife rang to say that the family event had been cancelled and that I now could go!
So I have refunded the buyer and now will be at Bournemouth on the 30th.
However, I cannot also afford to go to Brighton and so will not be able to go in with you on a pair.
Hoping you manage to find a good seat on your own - my apologies again.
John.

currymandavid wrote:
Devonjohn wrote:

cheers,    David

I now have a ticket for Brighton.

Well Done Sir!

I now have the possibility of going to Birmingham on the 31st as well.

I will be at Bournemouth for the 30th and UFO in Southampton on the 1st April so inbetween I can either go to Joe for a second time of UFO for a 4th!!!

Hope we can meet up on the Friday before the show.

Devonjohn wrote:

I now have the possibility of going to Birmingham on the 31st as well.

I will be at Bournemouth for the 30th and UFO in Southampton on the 1st April so inbetween I can either go to Joe for a second time of UFO for a 4th!!!

Hope we can meet up on the Friday before the show.

take a look here John:

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=20388

that's a pretty good seat.

I'm sure there will be a get together before the show. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know. Quite a few people going to Brighton will also be at Bournemouth so we may well make a plan on Friday.