Topic: introduction

Hello everybody,

As you could see, I am new on the forum. Sorry for not introducing myself first but I am still finding out how things work. Half a year ago my husband and I saw a dvd of Joe. We were very, very impressed!! We baught cd's and other dvd's and now we want to visit a concert. As you could read, until now we were not very lucky. The first concert for us in Antwerp should have been on my 48th anniversery and the the concert in Bochum would be on our 29th weddinganniversery. . But, we will go on trying because I am sure that Joe live is a great experience and we would love to see him playing. He really is SUPER!!!

Re: introduction

Welcome on board Marijke.
It's great to have some more dutch fans on board.
And you really have to see him play live. Just a great experience. Bospop is still selling tickets,NSJ in Rotterdam Ahoy and Paradiso October this year. Some dates that are worth visiting. Sorry that you cant go on your wedding anniversery. Would have been great right.

Greetz

Welcome aboard the forum and nice to introduce yourself.  If all possible you need to see him live, travel if you have too because you will not be disappointed and take some friends with you...

Music is good for the Soul...

Hi Marijke. Welcome to the forum and thanks for having such a great attitude. It's rough on Joe when schedules get screwed up. He cares about his fans. If somebody could make him a Star Trek transporter these issues would be resolved. Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you. There are great forum friends from your area and I hope you get to meet for a show.    Cathy

Marijke,
Welcome to the forum. I think it's great that you are showing such patience in your pursuit of a live Joe show. Hang in there, because it will be well worth it once you see a live show. Nothing compares.
Bill S

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

welcome marijke ........Rock on...!!!!! smile

greets from Germany
Geko

Hi Marijke,

nice to see another one from holland yeah :-D

B isn't that famous in holland so the more, the better :-D

Greetz,
Jan

Thank you, Jan!
I like to share my enthousiasm about JB with friends. Just this afternoon I told a friend about the concert in Amsterdam. And guess...if she can arange something on her work, she is coming along!
Greetz to!